“a dip in Italy.”

Antwerp, Belgium
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a dip in Italy.”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I seemed to be in Italy, great food and friendly owners.
Finally an Italian restaurant to Antwerp.
Very very good.

1 Thank Jessy763

London, England, United Kingdom
“A gem of a restaurant...”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

A colleague of mine and I accidentally chose this restaurant as the brewery next door wasn't serving any food. I have to say this is one of the best restaurants in Antwerp - food and service were exceptional - and very authentic Puglian cuisine as well. The Zabaione was really authentic and very rare to get in restaurants...

“Great experience ”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Heard about this restaurant through TripAdvisor and other guides. We tried it out of curiosity. What a marvellous surprise! A gem of Italian cuisine in Antewerpen. Great food, good wines, cordiality and service gave us a wonderful experience. Absolutely to try if you want genuine and excellent Italian food. Prices are city consequent to what you get. Andrea (Turin, Italy)

1 Thank Andrea G
“Great”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I have to say this is one of the best restaurants in Antwerp I enjoyed every single bite of it as if I was having an intimate relation with my plate. Sorry for being inappropriate but it was actually like that. Starter was an amazing tomato soup then I had a veal with mushroom sauce and they gave us a starter as well, the environment was cozy and the waiters were okay. I personally recommend this restaurant to anyone is searching for nice ones in Antwerp.

2 Thank Marwan E
Goudargues
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“vera cucina italiana! buonissima!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

adoro la vera cucina italiana. i love the authentic italian cuisine, and that' s what you get in this very nice restaurant. all products are really italian, prepared in an excellent traditional way, served with lots of kindness. the salentino housewine is very good too! thanks to my very good friends who invited me there and let me know this excellent place.

Visited March 2014