“Ugly Racist Restaurant. AVOID !!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of San Remo

San Remo
Ranked #797 of 1,409 Restaurants in Antwerp
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Delhi, India
“Ugly Racist Restaurant. AVOID !!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Racist restaurant !!!

Third class establishment run by forth class people.

be me, I went to the ice cream section and unable to decide between two flavors, requested for a small spoon of each flavor. Like I have done hundreds of times when faced with such a regular dilemma. The server there flatly said "We don`t usually give that option to people from your country (I am asian, from India) because you people take advantage of our shop"

Please avoid this horrible restaurant run by ghoulish people from the dark ages.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank shivashetty

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Brussels, Belgium
“Nice service and food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

A late lunch which we all enjoyed. 3 pasta dishes which were al dente and seasoned well. I ordered vegetarian and that was good too. Service is smiling and efficient.

• Visited April 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Epitomy of average....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

The location is good and from the outside looks to be a lovely, casual, al fresco dining option. Sitting outside in the early evening was very pleasant and a good place to pass the time. Which is exaclty what I thought when I decided to have dinner here with my son. The lead waiter, well the one who appeared to be running the show was excellent. Friendly, he grabbed a high chair for my son, and got us started on our evening with bread, olives and herbed butter. Then proper Italian service kicked in with the rest of the wait staff too busy flirting with the groups of girls that were seated, rather than take an order.
Eventually, once the order was taken, we sat around for a rather long time, waiting. Luckily, I packed snacks for my son, otherwise he would have melted. Given this was a fairly quite time, I'm surprised. Anyway, the vegetarian cannelloni arrived, was quite tasty, with a rich creamy sauce and served very hot. Nothing exceptional to note about the meal, but it was tasty and in good portions.
I noticed the people next to us order dessert (gelato) which seemed to be more of a problem than the meal, so we decided to forgo our dessert.
A good meal, but not great.

• Visited April 2014
Krommenie, The Netherlands
“Food not good”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

We ate here after a long day shopping at the Meir and waiting for our bios visit at UGC. The restaurant looks nice from the outside and is nice from the inside. Fast service. But that is where it went wrong. The brought the wrong food, no lasagna for me. I had to wait for 20 minutes for new lasagna. They put the oven a little higher to fasten it, but it didn't worked. It was more tomato soup then lasagna. Also our pizza was not good, too wet and not nice. All evening we tasted our food. Price was cheap.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank devriesmartijn
Ireland
“Disappointing pizza but great ice cream”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

I have spent lots of holidays in Italy and I know my pizzas. Unfortunately my pizza in San Remo was sadly lacking. The base was not thin enough and was too doughy. Ice cream was delicious. It was good enough value but a taste of Italy? No. Service was so so, would not be running back.

• Visited October 2013