I stayed at this hotel while visiting Antwerp for business and had a room facing the inner areas (other buildings) and not the street which made it nice and quiet.
- very friendly and helpful staff. Even though the reception is not staffed 24/7 there is always someone on the first floor restaurant that is more than happy to help you with your request
- the location is great - close to the old town
- Hotel Restaurant is very good although the dinner menu did not have a very varied selection of dishes to choose from. However, everything we had was delicious
- Free wifi (need to ask for a code)
- The reception area is very small and not all that welcoming (this did not really bother me)
- The interiors (carpeting, colors in the rooms) are quite dark
- The desk area was not that conducive for working on the computer (height of the chair and desk were not practical for working)
- For me the single most negative point (which would be so easy to fix) is that there is no shower door or curtain in many of the rooms. This leaves the bathroom flooded each time you use the shower
Overall, I enjoyed my stay at this hotel and would recommend it to anyone spending a few days in Antwerp looking for a convenient location with friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Les Nuits is located in the centre of Antwerp. We are within walking distance of the cathedral, the creative "Kammenstraat" is just around the corner and the high end boutiques of the "Schuttershofstraat" across the street. While you are here plan on taking in a show at a nearby theatre, visit a museum or even the Antwerp Zoo. Les Nuits has 22 design rooms. All en-suite spacious rooms offer a unique and distinctive combination of color, material and decoration. They provide a superior and comfortable night's stay and include: Auping box spring beds with high quality linen, walk-in shower, Gilchrist&Soames amenities, 26" flat screen TV, docking station, air conditioning and free wireless internet connection. We offer room service 24/7 and we are at your service day and night. Our reception is open 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Les Nuits reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.