“jewish kosher restaurant”

Hoffy's Restaurant and Catering
Reserve with
Hoffy's Restaurant and Catering is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 1,512 Restaurants in Antwerp
Price range: US$26 - US$33
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Arrived in Antwerp by train, and instead of going directly on the tourist route towards the city hall, we took a right turn & visited the diamond centre and the jewish area. Hoffy's is a typical jewish kosher restaurant, peculiar but nevertheless a refreshing new experience in the normally so closed jewish world.

1  Thank Alex55_13

Reviewed 19 October 2013

We found the food at Hoffy's to be quite tasty. They had a large selection of vegetables, pasta, kugels and various fish/chicken/meat main dishes. You tell the man behind the counter what you would like and he fills up your plate. You are then seated at a table and the heated food is brought to you about ten minutes later. The waiter was very friendly and was quick to fill up water glasses and bring additional condiments.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

My family and I absolutely loved Hoffy's Restaurant while in Antwerp. I had found it on another travel website about the Jewish District in Antwerp. The staff were so nice and friendly and really wanted you to have a traditional Jewish experience. The food was soo good as it was one of the best kosher meals i've ever had. You order from a counter where the food is displayed and then you go to your seat and wait while they heat it up or cook it fresh for you. Everyone was so nice there! The owner took my family and I too a Jewish Synagogue down the road and told us about the history of the temple. It was so special. I couldn't have been happier with Hoffy's and I truly recommend it to all.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

a jewisch college invited us to hoffy's.
This was our first kosjer meal. This was a surprise ... fine tastes!
I have to say ... good food, a very helpfull waiter..

1  Thank stevenenhilde
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Was hungry on a Monday night and didn't want to go far from the hotel (Astoria), so walked 3 blocks and found Hoffy's. Haven't had a Kosher meal in ages and it was very good. The man behind the counter was more than helpful. Had stuffed cabbage, carrots and rice. As good as my Grand Mother used to make. Beats all the chains and much healthier. If I ever go back to Antwerp I'll go back to Hoffy's