De Keyser Hotel
US$138
US$122
Postiljon(Antwerp)
US$85
Park Inn by Radisson Antwerpen(Antwerp)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$217
  • Room Service
US$94
Orbitz.com
All reviewsthe central train stationflat screen tvbars and restaurantssuperb locationshower curtainnice breakfastbrussels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 September 2008

What a shocker! Four stars? No way! Only if you add a minus sign. Badly serviced room. Bad plumbing. Dirty mattress. No hangers in the wardrobe. No glasses for a drink. It's hard to know where to stop with the complaints. Wild horses could not drag me back there.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled on business
2  Thank kreus
Reviewed 2 July 2008

I only stayed here for 3 nights but will never stay here again and will never recommend it to anyone!!

On the first morning we awoke to find no hot water for showers and Believe it or not, our bed was held up on one side by a crate... i found this the painful way when I hit my bare foot off it after the cold shower....The front desk staff were a waste of space.... didn't care about the shower or the bed..... and this is SUPPOSED TO BE A 4 STAR HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breakfast was a buffet with little or no top up of food...... what you see is what you get and if there is nothing left, then you had better just get over it because none of the staff were going to do anything about it here either...... the first morning there was no coffee available. When I asked for it I was told they would get it for me after seeing what table I was seated at.. I never got it. I should also point out that I was down well before the end of the breakfast serving time.

A friend of ours was staying in a cheaper hotel 20 min drive away and didn't feel like facing the train ride back one morning. Somehow HE manager to get one of the frontdesk to give him a key card for the door at around 1 in the morning. We awoke to him walking into our room!!!!! Considering there were 2 women staying in the room, it makes no sense to hand over a keycard to a MAN!!! Opens up the question about people, especially womens, safety in this hotel when this type of thing can happen.

I could give more examples of the bad standard of quality but i think that what i have said above should be sufficient to put accross my feelings on the hotel.

The only good thing about this hotel is its location.... close to a shopping area, accross the road from the train station and the zoo..... BUT THATS IT!!

If you have any sense, Do Not Stay Here!!!

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank minstrals
Reviewed 23 March 2008

This Hotel was one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in! If one were Blind drunk it probably wouldn't of mattered, but it did .There was no hot water in the showers for three out of the four morings we stayed,the room was filthy and the staff were extremely rude and did not care when we complained and on top of all that the bed was missing a leg and was discretely held up by an empty beer crate. I would probably recommend this hotel for those people in you're life that you don't really care about!

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dasherdo
Reviewed 8 January 2008

This is one of the worst hotels I've stayed in for years. The air conditioning only made a horrible rattling noise and produced no cold air. Opening the window on some inner courtyard which was extremely noisy. Seemed to be a problem with the hot water which was extremely erratic to non existent. My room was extremely dated and very worn. Towels were threadbare. Room felt unclean.

Friendliness of staff was mixed. No internet connectivity.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled on business
3  Thank Croixant
Reviewed 20 December 2007

I've stopped in a few Antwerp places around the Centraal station and this is one of the better ones, hence the price.
The room was in good order, comfortable & cleaned daily. The bar was a bit snug, no restaurant for evening meals but plenty of choice on your doorstep. Did not get a chance for breakfast as it did not start until 8.00am and I was out by then. 24hr reception and good security measures, ( need card for lifts as well as doors ).

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled on business