I stayed in this hotel for 7 nights while I looked for an apartment in Antwerp and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by both its central location, facilities, and price. The hotel has been recently renovated so everything is new. I never ate at the hotel so I cant speak as to that, but if you are looking for a hotel that is close to pretty much everything for a fair price this seems like one of the best places around. I am new to the city so I dont know what else is available yet but I definitely recommed the Ibis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Antwerpen Centrum is in the heart of the historic town centre of Antwerp, near the famous Vogelenmarkt marketplace, Rubens House, the main shopping street (known as Le Meir) and just 700 m from the railway station as well as close to theatres. Book one of our 150 rooms and make the most of our facilities, a restaurant, bar with terrace area open 24 hours and 2 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet access, public parking also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Antwerpen Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Antwerpen Centrum Hotel Antwerp
- Ibis Hotel Antwerpen Centrum