stayed here for weekend with partner.the hotel is very clean with small bar and dining area next to the lobby.staff are friendly and speak good English and were helpful with directions around the city.we ate in the hotel on our first night as it was evening time when we arrived and were hungry.they serve a good selection of Belgian beer and the food was lovely too,i had the chicken korma and my partner had lasagne the portions are quite large it was hard to finish them.on the sunday morning of our stay there was a large outdoor market right across from the hotel,so for anyone who enjoys shopping this is a good area to be in at the weekend.overall a very pleasant stay rooms are cosy beds are comfy and for the price we paid I think it was excellent value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Antwerpen Centrum is in the heart of the historic town centre of Antwerp, near the famous Vogelenmarkt marketplace, Rubens House, the main shopping street (known as Le Meir) and just 700 m from the railway station as well as close to theatres. Book one of our 150 rooms and make the most of our facilities, a restaurant, bar with terrace area open 24 hours and 2 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet access, public parking also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Accorhotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Antwerpen Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Antwerpen Centrum Hotel Antwerp
- Ibis Hotel Antwerpen Centrum