“Geretti Jewellry & Diamond review”

GERETTI Jewellery & Diamonds
Ranked #1 of 101 Shopping in Antwerp
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 2011 Geretti has been awarded Antwerp most brilliant Jewellery Shop on TripAdvisor. Geretti (since 1929) is a 3rd Generation diamond and jewellery manufacturer located in the heart of the Antwerp diamond district. At Geretti you can find a large selection of jewellery in 18kt Gold or Platinum, loose certified diamonds and mountings to personalize your jewel and reveal the beauty of the stone. Geretti’s highly experienced team will guide you trough the world of jewellery and diamonds. You can rely on Geretti to help you find the perfect stone for your special occasion or specific demand in a professional environment. This place is a MUST visit.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Many thanks to Marc at Geretti Jewelers in Antwerp for a wonderful diamond buying experience. I had seen that they were highly rated on Trip Advisor before my trip to Belgium this past Spring. I established email contact with Marc and he couldn't have been any more helpful and responsive to all my questions. When I arrived at the store he had available the stones I wanted to see and they were beautiful...I would recommend anyone thinking of purchasing a diamond in Antwerp to connect with Geretti's as they explore diamond buying options.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Great experience dealing with Marc from start to finish he took all the stress out of buying an engagement ring

5  Thank Andy C
Reviewed 23 May 2014

From the moment I contacted Marc, it was such a stress free experience. I knew exactly what I wanted and Marc presented a variety of loose diamonds for me where I could pick the one that I wanted. The diamond was perfect as was the style. He managed to have it safely delivered to London, England where I picked it up in a secure private location.

I could not have found someone better than Marc in dealing with such a special moment in my life. My fiancée loves the ring it is absolutely beautiful. I want to thank Marc and everyone at Geretti.

Thank you !!

1  Thank Imran_londontown
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Antwerp has so many diamond stores to choose from. Where do you even start and how do you decide? We emailed several jewelers that had good reviews, out of the 7 we emailed, only two responded. Geretti was one of them. They were very accommodating and welcoming. Most of our time spent at Geretti was with Marc. He really took his time with us and cared about our opions. We weren't rushed in our decision and he made sure we were absolutely happy with our final decision. Before our first appointment with Marc we walked around the entire diamond district to get an idea of what we'd want for our engagement and wedding rings, we saw some designs that interested us but Geretti had that and more! We were even able to go and see our rings being designed and put together. Everyone at Geretti was friendly and more than willing to meet any demand. We're in love with our rings and couldn't be any more happy with our choices. We recommend Geretti to anyone visiting Antwerp who wants fine jewelry. We stayed at the Ibis Centrum hotel, a ten minute walk from the diamond district. Definitely worth the visit!

2  Thank Phillip P
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Easy to communicate even via internet. Beautiful products, wide range of selection in style, size and design. Very helpful, friendly and flexible assistance.