“Delicious food in a romantic setting”
Review of La Cigale D'argent - CLOSED

La Cigale D'argent
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Wonderful 5 star dinner- this restaurant has been open 18 years in diamond district serving mostly locales- great find- amazed wasn't on TA when I checked
Reviewed 9 December 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us by one of the locals and we were glad we ate here.
The food was delicious: I had the eggplant with tomato sauce a for appetiser, my husband had the tuna fish carpaccio, and we shared the main meal which was the grilled salmon with choron sauce.
I definitely will come eat here again because not only the food was good but the whole atmosphere.

Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Ordered a mix of seafood and veal! One of the best veal Milanese ever!! The shrimp was exceptional!! Very much recommended!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

No visit to Antwerp can be made without a trip to La Cigale (or two) Great food! French food but they also do some great Italian dishes...

Reviewed 13 October 2013

My wife and I dined at La Cigale twice this month (once was not enough). My wife had roast salmon the first night and baby turbot, with a champagne sauce, the second night. She felt both meals were outstanding.I had chicken with wild mushrooms the first night and grilled shrimp the second night. I loved both meals. We both had an outstanding version of a tartufo for desert. The service was excellent. The waitstaff were friendly but unobtrusive. The wine selections they made for us made the meal that much better. The prices were reasonable for the quality of the meal we had.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

found this restaurant by chance and absolutely loved the food. nice atmosphere and great service. keep your eyes open for the two angry young men who are going to take over this place! they promise that even the music will be perfect!