Tulip Inn Antwerpen
US$138
US$122
Postiljon(Antwerp)
US$85
Park Inn by Radisson Antwerpen(Antwerp)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$217
Travelocity
  • Room Service
US$94
All reviewstram stopberchem stationcity centrechecking outcouple of nightseasy accessyogurtvery nice hotelantwerpenbrusselsfibathtub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I was only in Antwerp for 2 days for a concert and instead of taking a 2 hour train ride back home in the middle of the night I decided to book a room and spend the night. I booked the hotel 2/3 weeks in advance, the price was not bad at all.

What matters most to me is:

1. A clean room (and shower)
2. Good Wi-Fi

This hotel had both of these things. I had dinner at the hotel. I had the special of the day. Pasta Bolognese. It lacked salt and spices, but hey, that's just me. The breakfast was included during my stay and was also good.

It's not too far from the Central Station. Trams nearby, as well as buses across the road. Very friendly hotel staff.

The dinner at the hotel was quite expensive btw. I paid €16,50 for a plate of pasta. I only ate at the hotel because I had my concert to go to and I had to stay in the area.

It was a short stay but a very pleasant one none the less!

Room Tip: None that I can think of.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank CFarhat
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This hotel is outdated and of limited comfort. Room size is small, decoration very poor and the bed is not comfortable. Also the parkingspace in front of the hotel was very limited. WIFI reception was terrible.

On the plus side: staff at the reception was friendly, breakfast is sufficient and easy walk to bus/tram.

Would only stay here again if the price is (very) low compared to other hotels.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the front of the hotel (the back size has noise from the highway).
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kai W
Reviewed 28 January 2014

This hotel is not far from the center with parking on the street and public transportation nearby.
Good service, nice restaurant and a good bar with cheap beer.
We stayed only overnight but this would be a good place to stay even longer.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2014

When you want to visit Antwerpen centre, this hotel is ok. Just near the tramstop and big road around Antwerpen. The hotel is in an area with more hotels. Reception was very friendly and handled our reservation quickly. You need your room key to enter the elevator, so thats very safe. After 23 o'clock you need it also to open the front door. Newspapers are free available. Rooms not big, perfect to only sleep. No safe on the room, no airco and no minibar, but we didn't need it. Bathroom is ok with some shampoo and soap. Breakfast in the morning is big, with lots of chooses and fresh bread, fresh fruit and yoghurts etc. Beds were nice and wifi was working perfect and was free.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2014

We came here on our way through to Ghent and found our stay to be satisfying. The room was small but plenty satisfying for the price. The beds were very comfortable and the room was quiet even though neighbors were celebrating the New Year in the next room. The rooms utilize a double door system, placing an extra door between the hallway and the bedroom. Breakfast consisted of a fine assortment of breads and spreads as well as a few hot items. A little far from the city center, but not far from transit. Overall, great stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends