“Oh my godddddd” 5 of 5 bubbles

Matty
Ranked #161 of 1,396 Restaurants in Antwerp
Cuisines: European, Belgian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Beirut, Lebanon
“Oh my godddddd”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

All I can say is wowwwww amazing food, service, everything about this place is superrrrr. Will come back for sure, family owned simply amazing

1 Thank samoahmad

Brisbane, Australia
“Wow!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

Wow!! We had the set lunch menu. I loved the main course. My husband loved dessert. The food was fantastic, presentation amazing and the service unbeatable. Congratulations on such a wonderful restaurant. The price was reasonable and very good value. Keep it up. We can't wait to return.

• Visited January 2014
Antwerp, Belgium
“Best meal ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

I had a lovely evening! Matty and Katrien are wonderful people with a passiona and a love for the food and their guests. You can choose à la carte, but the 4 courses set menu sounded so exquisite we went for it. Everything tasted wonderfully! We also chose the accompanying wines. If you are the driver of the evening, ask for the 'bob'-formule. Katrien will serve you a little splash of wine just for the taste of it.

I absolutely enjoyed my evening, and will definitley return!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank NibblesOnMyMind
Hafnarfjordur, Iceland
“Excellent relaxed meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

Upon arrival we were greeted by Matty who took our jackets. He then explained the menu and we went for the set lunch menu. This was an excellent meal. Started with veal then hare and the mocha ice-cream desert was simply the best dessert I have ever had! What is the secret of making something so delicious?
The restaurant environment is modest and plain but the atmosphere is very nice and the service and food first class. I will go here again when I visit Belgium the next time!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Fabulous food, fabulous service- a hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is not clearly signposted and is hidden away among Turkish kebab shops.

We had starters in an outdoor terrace at the back and were introduced to the taster menu. A tasty salad with herring, fillet of cod with mussels and prawns, followed by a delicious fillet steak and a tasty red fruit dessert.

There is ann open kitchen, so you can watch as the chef enthusastically and meticulously prepares his masterpiece.

If you are in Antwerp, you should book this place.

Visited August 2013