“Fantastic lunch spot”

Ranked #246 of 1,609 Restaurants in Antwerp
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Healthy, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Fresh, green, healthy. Verde foodbar stands for fresh, tasty products, a healthy alternative for lunch or dinner. All our dishes are prepared to take with or to savour with us. Daily Verde foodbar offers various soups, which alternate according to the season. Soups are vegetarian and accompanied with a delicious slice of bread, butter and croutons. Salads and pastas are also part of the daily menu. The common thread in each dish is green. Verde foodbar gives you a warm welcome in our cozy place located in the Korte Winkelstraat 12, 2000 Antwerp (near the Ossenmarkt) You can either eat in, or order your lunch to go.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I discovered this lovely lunch spot on my recent trip to Antwerp and thought it was fantastic. Firstly the food is delicious - I'd highly recommend trying the carrot & ginger soup and the Caprese pasta, it's well priced, friendly & welcoming service. Definitely worth a visit while in Antwerp.

3  Thank milinski

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I was looking for a little restaurant to eat healthy with my gf and we found this one (10min by foot from the central station). Very nice and cheap and the barman is very kind! You should definitely try it! :)

3  Thank Tibo G
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I was on the verge of tears when I thought I was not going to get a good table. But I did. Relief washed over me in an awesome wave. The pasta arugula and the mud soup are outrageous there.

6  Thank Domson S
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We went on the strength of the reviews on here. They were all correct. We had the menu, soup salad and drink for €8.90 each. Lovely tasting food and good, friendly service.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Verde is a food bar,cheap(usually for students) that serves a healthy food choice.

On that day we were the only one in the place for lunch: Cosy !

I had pasta verde and it was very good,and I am italian I've been raised on pasta!

The owner was very nice and chatted with us.

It is highly rated because for the price match perfectly what you will get.

2  Thank MelanyMis