1,195 results
All reviews central station lidl supermarket free wifi minute walk diamond shops hotel breakfast short stay park your car bunk shower city antwerpen zoo belgium receptionist eur brussels
Reviewed 11 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IBACCS, General Manager at Ibis Budget Antwerpen City Central Station, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I was here to celebrate my 40th bday. I wanted to book a budget hotel for my 11 friends due to their budget. And it was great! We didn't expect much for that money. The rooms were very modern, simple and clean. we all had a goodnight rest. The breakfast was simple, but enough. If you would like to stay in a low budget hotel, this is the place to be.
The service from the girls behind the desk were awesome. Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Nice to hear you had a pleasant stay with us.
Low cost can be wonderful ;-)
Enjoy the ride on tram 40 !
Hoping to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Perfect hotel when you're travelling by train. The hotel is at the back of the station. Near by the hotel are several places for breakfast. In the weekend there are a lot of students, so it' s noisy for the whole night, you can't get any sleep. We also had a couple in the room next to us that amused us with their amoureus noise for the whole night. So you're warned..... The girls behind de informationdesk don't no much about the enviroment but they're friendly. If you want to know something special, ask the woman with the helping dog, she knows a lot and is very helpful. The rooms are clean. And last but not least; if you get the chance to sleep it won't happen, the matras feels after 10 minutes like they' re made of concreet. If you're looking for a nice square with restaurants and a childrenplayground you can go to het Dageraadplaats, just a 10- minutes- walk from the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a quiet floor.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Hello Roos,
Thank you for sending us your remarks about the hotel. They enable us to make your stay more enjoyable in the future.
Please get in touch with me through H6192-GM@accor.com
Kind regards,
Lieven

Reviewed 5 March 2014

The airport express bus stops in front of this hotel and makes my monthly return to the US so easy. The iconic train station is a stone's throw away and the zoo also very nearby. There are tons of shops and restaurants to fit any budget. If you are a budget minded traveler, this one ticks all the boxes and provides q comfortable clean room and breakfast as well. Plus there is a 24 hour tea/coffee/water machine in the lobby along with a free bottle of water in your room. For someone who has traveled extensively around Europe these small perks are a nicety we are accustomed to in America, yet not often seen abroad (unless you're paying for it) and are very much appreciated. I love the fact that they have hot boiled eggs in addition to a wide variety of choices at breakfast. I have had no problems being connected with the internet of all the times I have stayed there including my last visit March 2. The receptionist was more than nice and helpful. I injured my foot and she even offered to help with my bags to the room. The rooms are all pretty standard, with a clean comfortable bed, hot shower and fresh towels. If you are looking for a reasonably priced decent clean place-this is it. I will return every month to this hotel with its most excellent rate comparatively. During the holidays they leave candies on your bed! Sweet! The train is inconvenient to the airport because you have to change trains and platforms and is no fun if you have lots of luggage and it costs two euro more to take the train instead of the bus. The hotels closest to the airport are much more costly. I think the Ibis is in a great location for getting anywhere else and a fabulous price for the amenities you receive.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for an inside room if you have to get up early or if outside noises disturb you.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Angela,
Thank you for your hotel review.
However, I think it is meant for our sister hotel ibis Styles on the Queen Astrid square at the other side of the Central Station building (my best guess when I read your comments about the breakfast and coffee-tea facilities on site)
Thanks for choosing ibis hotels.
Kind regards,
Lieven

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Stayed here early Feb 14, everything is basic, but a basic price, cocoon rooms i think they are named, toilet, shower, three beds, towels provided, very warm and cosy, comfortable. Perfect for us, three nights very good sleep spot on.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Nice to read you had a pleasant stay.
See you next time around !