“Used to love, avoid it now because of service”
Review of ferrier 30

ferrier 30
Ranked #148 of 1,622 Restaurants in Antwerp
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I ate here on several occasions and I was very happy with both with the delicious food and the service. However, the last time I was treated very rudely by a waiter. I was placing my order for my appetizer and main course and also added that we would have a bottle of pinot grigio and a bottle of water. For some reason he did not like this, because he asked me very rudely whether 'my husband was not allowed to eat'. We were both so baffled, we did not even respond. In hindsight, we should have left immediately: no restaurant, especially one where dinner for 2 sets you back almost 200 euros, should hummiliate guests. So, although I love their food, I stay away: they do not deserve my money.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

I have been eating at this restaurant regularly for several years and I have never felt disappointed, either by the food or the service. Even at its busiest, the team of waiters are always unfailing in their attentiveness and one never has to wait too long for ones food. Really, I can't fault it.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

nicely situated on one of the trendy areas in Antwerp, Ferrier 30 has been around for quite some years. They serve a limited offer of italian cuisine. No big things over here but decent and OK approach. We had a vitello tonnato that was very OK and my insalata di polpo was certainly OK too. The main dish for us that day was a ravioli with a bit of a funny tomato sauce (orange flavor in it) but in the end OK as well.
Dessert was a semifreddo that was very good.
no big surprises to be expected but good food on a good level (often not the case in other so called italian restaurants)

Reviewed 24 June 2013

never disappointing , a top chef , good and efficient working team , excellent Italian ingredients .

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Nor the name, nor the interior, nor the buzzing atmosphere make you think of an Italian restaurant, still the food is definitely Italian and definitely delicious. Ferrier 30 has been around for years, still it has that place-to-be feel about it. The menu carries a number of wonderful Italian dishes and each is prepared with respect to its heritage. But, you'll be enjoying the food in a minimalist yet warm interior. The staff give a friendly, slightly confused link to what you would consider more traditional Italian. Try the starters with artichokes, the pastas, the côte à l'os, the osso bucco, etc