“Nice for Couples”

de Kleine Zavel
Ranked #73 of 1,557 Restaurants in Antwerp
Price range: US$12 - US$18
Cuisines: Belgian, French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2014

It is a really nice restaurant I enjoyed the food the cozy atmosphere and good service and well. it mainly for couples I guess although there were a family sitting next to us but I guess the atmosphere makes more of a couples type. I went there for a dinner and they had variety of options and we had fun. Definitely would recommend it.

2  Thank Marwan E

Reviewed 17 April 2014

We had a first rate lunch worthy of a Michelin-starred restaurant. Tagliata with arugula and white asparagus salad had very flavorful beef. I had filet of goose with wild mushrooms and a silken root vegetable puree. My wife loved her sea bass with buerre blanc, spinach and mashed potato. Very good value and service.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I had lunch with 2 of my clients, and everybody loved it!! The lunch menu is a very good deal, I will definitely return here.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

It is the second time we had dinner at this restaurant and we will definitely go there again. The service, as well as the meal were absolutely delicious !!!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

We had a very large group of over 20 persons. The foods were very delicious and the service was good as well.