“Nice setting!”
Review of Danieli Il divino

Danieli Il divino
Reserve with
Danieli Il divino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #237 of 1,537 Restaurants in Antwerp
Price range: US$0 - US$37
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Parking might be a problem here. Went for lunch and difficult to find an available spot.
Once in the restaurant, a very nice dome with a lot of light and green behind the glass, awaits you. Very nice, for me calming, even when it would be busy in the restaurant. Very attentive service, reasonable choice of food (Italian based). Was a bit surprised about the large pizza choice while I saw nobody eating them. Maybe the choice for the evening. Enjoyed my food, good portions and affordable as to cost. Would go again (when around)!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

The food was reasonable to poor. As in: for each of the dishes we've had, there are better options in the nearby area. Waiters ranged from outright disinterested to youthful but not committed. Fair enough we went on a Monday evening, but the atmosphere is not worth it either.
Judging by the horrible characters (pseudo posh, gel-styled self-declared dodgy businessmen and an upper class hen party) of the clientèle, one could easily argue that this places has earned its customers. Our passing by was triggered by other alternatives being closed on Monday and us wanting to give it a try, but honestly: I can cook our dishes better myself and I'm not such a great cook.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

great food, slowish service. Expensive but a nice venue for a special ocaision.
We needed to book even though we wanted a table at 6pm - straight from work. At 8pm on a thursday it was heaving!

Reviewed 27 August 2013

First of all - we've been to this restaurant on many occasions before, and albeit relatively expensive, we liked the food for the most part. This is also why I'm still giving 2 stars, or I would've rated them 1 star only.

We regularly need to be in the neighbourhood of the restaurant, and due to the lack of anything better, frequently eat here... until NOW.

Yesterday, we arrived at the restaurant, only to be greeted by a VERY rude person waving his hands and shouting "only restaurant here. no drinks." even before we sat ourselves down. I explained to him that we know, and that we were there to eat, so he let us pick a table (which we choose in an area that he was not servicing...)

We are 2 adults and 2 children, so we picked a table of FOUR, only to be greeted by possible an even ruder waiter telling us to pick a table for 2. When I asked him where he thought our kids were gonna sit, he told us that a table for two should do fine.

Honestly - I have never been treated worse than this, and I can not believe how rude people can be. Did they not want our money?

We left before we ordered anything, and will never ever return here again. This is just VERY bad.

4  Thank dHeremans
Reviewed 25 August 2013

On a warm summer's evening it is lovely to sit outside in the garden terrace on the edge op the park. The menu is what you expect in an Italian style restaurant, but there is some extra emphasis on sea food. When the food was brought it was tasty, but not as spectacular as the surrounding. The wine list is OK, but the wine prices are quite exaggerated.

1  Thank Karin H