“good quality !”
Review of Non Solo Te

Non Solo Te
Reserve with
Non Solo Te is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 1,536 Restaurants in Antwerp
Price range: US$22 - US$44
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We went to non Sole te for my 50th birthday. Thiks was a good choice: good tasty quality food, good in short a nice environement to enjoy the good things in life.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Had an excellent food and wine experience @ non solo te. The menu is pretty straightforward with 2 starter and 2 mains choices. The dishes were cooked perfectly in their simplicity with a nice mediterranean touch to them (I had the scallops and pork chop). They dishes were beautifully accompanied with matching (bio) wines. The owner is a real wine connoisseur. I would definitely recommend and I'm looking forward to my next visit. Btw, did you know the owner is running this place completely by himself? 5*, well deserved.

2  Thank GregCaret
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Second time in Non Solo Té this time I invited friends for my birthday. Special occasion, so my expectations were high.
This is a small restaurant with 1 FTE: the Chef. And he does everything, next to cooking, he’s your host and serves the dishes. 12-14 eaters max in this place. That also means the food is super fresh and you can only choose between 2 appetizers & 2 mains. This is great if you want to try or discover new things, not great if you had one of the classics in mind or a simple steak.
Since I had booked the restaurant just for our party, the chef prepared us a menu.
He prepared us white asparagus with anchovies and some other veggies (the season just started) and Duck confit (confit de canard). Both dishes were excellent and an illustration of the chefs talent.
Also I left it to him to pair the wines with the food. Also excellent and somewhat unexpected choices.
I’ll be back.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

my wife and i came here on a saturday 12:30pm (after a recommendation by bart from bart-a-vin) and were the only guests... it couldn't have been nicer!!! we tried the two starters and the two main courses that were on the daily menue and tried the chiefs (joris?) wine recommendations with it! everything was harmonizing perfectly and even though we were alone with our "private chief", we enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere a lot and had a nice chat with him about the important things of life... (wine, food, motobikes... etc... ). perfect - thank you!

Reviewed 15 March 2013

This is my second visit to this little gem of a place and I enjoyed it even more this time. Chef/owner Joris is also the barman, waiter, cleaner and sommelier and yet the whole culinary process flows with a most relaxed feeling. I loved the unfiltered cava as an apero. The linguini vongole starter was sumptuous and the Dover sole was cooked with such finesse that it had a magical quality. Evidently, as a solo operation it is best to get there early. However, it is an experience not be rushed but treasured. Bravo!