“Nice experience...”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2012

This is a nice place with great food quality and decent prices but I think the service could improve. I went there on a Sunday night with my family and my kids liked it which is always important for us. I think we will go back.

Reviewed 1 August 2012

Very good qualify chinese food at low price and served quickly. I went there alone on a business trip - exactly what I needed. Fortunately they stayed open after the 2:30 pm deadline which is when nearly all restaurants in the area close.

Reviewed 7 July 2012

Nice decor, very good service, excellent food at a very good price.
Don't miss this place but book in advance cause it is often packed.

Reviewed 3 April 2012

Some restaurants don't need to try, because the food is already just perfect and this is one of those places.

1  Thank Ned598
Reviewed 21 January 2012

I absolutely love this restaurant! It is really big so I've never felt the need to reserve in advance. The menu has a broad range of choices so you will definitely find something you like. The staff is always extremely friendly and we have never had to wait long for our meals to arrive.
I absolutely adore the "Boef au curry a l'orientale" and the "Canard laqué aux crepes".
Definitely a place worth visiting!

1  Thank laurastellina