“Aqualibi - good but are they able to keep it up”
Review of Walibi Belgium

Walibi Belgium
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Wavre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
“Aqualibi - good but are they able to keep it up”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Good concept together with attraction parc - lac of funding and investment tends to draw away public and they risk to enter into a vicious circle

Visited October 2013

• Turkish first
Dublin, Ireland
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Nice place to visit with kids”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Visited in september 2013 with family. Many attractions for older and young kids. Price ok for what you get. Couple of nice rollercoasters. Worth a visit

Visited September 2013
Rosieres, Belgium
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Lots of high-tech fun, but expensive.”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Walibi is an attraction park for families, near Wavre, Belgium. Lots of parking spaces, but, during holiday seasons, long queues for many attractions. There are special deals for families, but a day at Walibi for a family of four is quite a budget !
Tre attractions are both traditional and high-tech, and the park is keen in renewing its attractiveness every season.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Yves_dementen
Clacton-on-Sea, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“So amazing.”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

This park was great. As it was around Halloween the park was all done up and had lots of characters walking around. They have a fair few rides too. So much so we had to leave before going on them all so am going to have to go again. I loved all the zombie related items around the park. Made my time there a lot more enjoyable :)

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Alli_Palli_1991
Tubize, Belgium
“A great moment in Walibi”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I'm not really fond of attraction parks, but I have to say that this one is an exception. I had great time with my friends or my family and I'm never disappointed when I get there. There are a lot of good attractions to try out like « the werewolf » (it’s sounds scary but it’s definitly my favourite), « the vampire », « the cobra », « the flashback » (a really famous one). Believe me, there are enough attractions to avoid boredom. Of course, there’re a lot of people, and it may be upsetting to stand on the line, but it’s like every attraction park. I will suggest you to go to Auqualiby, a very fun and vast water park, with jacuzzis, water attractions, ect. So, if you’re visiting Belgium and want to have fun, I recommend you this attraction park (in my opinion one of the greatest in Belgium).

Visited December 2012