““Nice food but service not very good””
Review of Suki

Suki
Ranked #1,542 of 3,828 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$16 - US$24
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 9 April 2014

You can get nice food for reasonable prices here, but after coming back a second time (because of the food) I don't think I'll be going again because of the service. :(

Reviewed 7 October 2013

I enjoyed the chicken noodles (Chow mein in UK!) which tasted delicious. I also had a Japanese beer which was nice and crisp. The place was clean - as were the toilets. Staff friendly (and spoke English) and service very attentive. This was a quick stop to eat, not the place for a romantic meal.

1  Thank Darthling
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This used to be a staple restaurant for me and my friends. Their noodle soups were awesome but since a couple of months the food quality really plummeted. We went a couple of times more and this seems to be a constant. Sad to see it turn out this way.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Delicious food. You'll be never disappointed it's guaranteed! Portions are huge, it's always fresh and full of taste and aroma! You will certainly not dye with hunger waiting for your meal :)
ENJOY! It's the best restaurant in BXL and it's cheap ;)

Reviewed 5 July 2013

I love Suki, sincerely that's one of my favorite asian restaurant in Brussels. Their food is beautiful!
But everytime I've been there I just found the service not that great.
E lady serving and taking the orders is ok, she's not disrespectful, but she can somehow sound quite rude or missing some good manners sometimes.
I don't know if it's her or if it's because of her accent and different social skills, but that's unfortunately the down side of this establishment,

But however, i still recommend Suki for theirawesome food and jasmin tea!
Just go there for a delicious meal, not for a great service.