Our room was recently renovated and comfortable. The location is quiet however don't leave your window open or the Mosquitos will get in.
The front desk staff when we arrived were excellent however the breakfast guy lacked charm. He reluctantly gave us a 2nd cup of coffee but only when we asked.
Which brings us to the Achilles heel, the breakfast. Meagre and plain is the best description for a bread roll, croissant, and various spreads. No cereal, yoghurt, fruit, eggs, or meats. I don't think that additions of these items would break their bank or make a large price increase but it would certainly raise my rating up to a 4.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Les Ecrins is situated in a quiet street in the heart of Brussels at Place St. Catherine - the old Fish Market of Brussels, 6 minutes walking distance from the famous Grand Place, 15 minutes from E.C.Headquarters.It is nearby the St Catherine subway station and 20 minutes away from the national airport Zaventem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your The Residence Les Ecrins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Les Ecrins Hotel Brussels
- Residence Les Ecrins Brussels