I have to say I was surprised at how crowded and dirty the main tourist strip in Brussels was. We got off the train and walked to this hotel and I wasn't feeling great about my choice. Then we got to the lovely St Catherine's square and found the hotel and everything was immediately good again. The service was quick and pleasant and helpful. The room was huge even by US standards. It is close to restaurants and an easy walk to all the main tourist sites of Brussels. Would gladly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Les Ecrins is situated in a quiet street in the heart of Brussels at Place St. Catherine - the old Fish Market of Brussels, 6 minutes walking distance from the famous Grand Place, 15 minutes from E.C.Headquarters.It is nearby the St Catherine subway station and 20 minutes away from the national airport Zaventem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your The Residence Les Ecrins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Les Ecrins Hotel Brussels
- Residence Les Ecrins Brussels