B-aparthotel Grand Place
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Amigo(Brussels)
US$346
US$253
Warwick Brussels(Brussels)
US$162
US$134
  • Restaurant
Novotel Brussels City Centre(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$128
Novotel
  • Pool
Radisson RED Brussels(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$139
  • Restaurant
Adagio Brussels Grand Place(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$133
US$155
US$132
  • Restaurant
NH Brussels Bloom(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$93
US$180
US$130
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewskey carddoor codegreat apartmentgreat locationclean apartmentliving areaenter the buildingthese apartmentsfire alarmprior to arrivalcoffee machineone bedroom apartmentextra bedbooking confirmationsmall kitchenironing boardminutes walk away
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Stayed here with family in July 2013. Great place to be, so much space for the three of us in the room. Bit of a hardship if you are hoping to check-in early, as the key is only available as of 2pm but once we were in, we had no problems. Kitchenette in the room was also a great bonus, allowed us to make some food every once in a while instead of going out every time. Would definitely return!
Added bonus, extremely close to the central station.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I finished off my work trip with stay in B -apart hotel. I was really impressed by the apartment: fantastic location, the 1 bed apartment was great size, with comfortable king sized bed, nicely designed kitchen, living area and bathroom. Good ammenties and also they had a nespresso machine with first sachet's of fresh coffee and tea provided - the only thing would be it was weekend and would have been good to be able to order more tea/coffee and extra pillows but office was closed. Next time I would like to stay in an apartment street side which maybe has a bit more light and can see some street life/better view (some may prefer the side I had as very quiet) Overall Excellent & would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

We were able to roll our bags from then main station to the appartments.the key was left for usinside the mailbox. So mu ch mistery. Fun adventure.

Clean spacious room, flaundry room downstairs and parking lot. All the amenities for business or leisure.

From there, 3 blocks and you are in Grand Place! The street is full of restaurants but not noisy.

Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank mimitours360
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Really enjoyed this apartment. The whole check-in procedure is very easy, just make sure you have your entrance code emailed to you before you travel. Nice spacious apartment, cable TV, air con and well equipped kitchen. Very close to the main square, great location. Please note the executive room doesn't have a kitchen, you need at least a one bed apartment.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stayed at B-Aparthotel, Grand Place, Brussels this year. It is not easy to notice the location of the property because it is not like a hotel and the front of its property is in the alley so you have to park your car somewhere (if you drive) and walk in order to find its location. I put the address in the GPS and it leads me to the place 3 times, I still can't notice where is the property. So finally we had to find a parking space nearby to walk around and asked locals until we finally found it.

I booked room here and also reserved one parking space as it is shown in the condition that parking space is needed to be reserved. They confirmed me the room and parking space. They sent me booking confirmation. In the confirmation, it shows only the conditions of room cancellation, nothing about parking cancellation is mentioned. So we decided not to move our car to B-Aparthotel's parking lot because we calculated that the parking fee for overnight at the place we first parked was cheaper. And we read through again that in the confirmation letter there was no charge mentioned in case of parking cancellation.

We tried to contact the officer from the given number in the confirmation letter in order to inform them 2 things one was the problem of room's key that we couldn't open the room. The other issue was about to inform that we will not use the parking space as they would need to know in order to deduct the parking fee out of total amount charged to my credit card (all expenses will be charged after we checked out that was written in the letter). Unfortunately, there was no one answer the phone. We tried more than 20 times to open the room desperately. Finally we can open it for god sake! There was something wrong with the room's key card which I can't tell any single staff because no one answered the phone. Can't imagine if we couldn't open it finally what we can do! May need to sleep all in one room. What a bad feeling.

When I contacted the staff by email later about the parking cancellation. At least I think they should know if anyone got inside the parking lot because it should need some coupon or may have recorded camera. They replied me that the parking fee can't be deducted as it will be added to the room fee because it is reserved according to guess's request and they will not give the space to others. Even I cancel and didn't park there, they still charged me. I asked them why didn't they write on the condition of parking cancellation if it can't be cancelled. Why there is cancellation policy for room mentioned? It's like a trap to earn from guess because if this is a proper charged, all conditions must be written the same as room cancellation. I still got no answer about this.

Overall feeling about property and location to me were good but for customer service and honestly were bed because you will have no one to help when you were there. And I was charged from the hidden conditions. If you don't drive, that's OK. But if you drive, Be careful of this issue!!

Room Tip: For room, I rated poor because I got a problem with room's key card that I got difficulties to open and I spent nearly an hour to open it. For service is terrible because there is no one to answer the phone. No need to expect for any help. For value is just average because I was charged for a hidden condition of parking cancellation without any notice in the confirmation letter!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family