“Racist!!!!!”

Ranked #275 of 3,521 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: Belgian, Fast food, European
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bucheon, South Korea
“Racist!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

I think your store is a recist
I odered food
But your employee rej ect my order
And he spoke "go away"
When I first heard,I could hardly believe my ears.
He again spoke "you speake english, look at me, go away.
I would never forget his recism.

• Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Meridian, Idaho
“I've fallen in love...with frites.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

After arriving in Brussels via Eurostar, we stayed across the street from this frites shop. I didn't try any the first night, but the next day around 10am, I couldn't resist. Frites for breakfast? Sure, they're not much different than hash browns! OMG...I'm pretty sure I gobbled down the entire cone of frites within 10 minutes. I don't know what kind of fries we have here in the US, because these weren't even related. These frites were crispy but not at all greasy, with good flavor. Even the frites in the bottom of the cone had a nice crispiness to them. I had more frites later in the day from this shop, and they were still as fantastic as I remembered them.

I didn't try any of the sauces since I'm a ketchup lover and carted around my own small bottle of Heinz the whole trip. (If you're a ketchup fan like I am, you'll go broke in Europe just paying for ketchup. It's worth 1.25 euro to buy a little bottle at the store!)

• Visited April 2014
Rijeka, Croatia
“best fries ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Just when you think that the fries are always more or less the same, here comes this place! The best fries I've ever tasted! Amazing!

Visited May 2014
Houston, Texas
“Let's be honest, fries will be fries”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

As long as you twice-fry them (very important) and put any reasonable amount of effort into it (that is, not unlike a place whose entire purpose of existence is to sell fries), it's pretty hard to screw them up. That said, these are not particularly special in any sense. Just good fries. Lots of them, that said, and affordable. Now, enjoy.

• Visited April 2014
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A disgrace to REAL Belgian fries!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

As a Belgian, I have high expectations when it comes to 'real Belgian fries', so when some of my foreign friends told me about this place, I decided to check it out. And frankly, though they weren't the worst I've ever had, they were certainly not worthy of the description 'Belgian fries'. The average snackbar in the Netherlands has better fries than this!
Aside from that, the portions were too small, and the prices too high (which I could've forgiven if the quality was good). It seems the goal is to take advantage of unsuspecting tourists.
To all my foreign friends I say: avoid this place, and find a place where they sell REAL Belgian fries!

• Visited March 2014