“Rowdy Restaurant”
Review of Brussels Grill

Brussels Grill
Reserve with
Brussels Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #355 of 3,556 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$17 - US$28
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Belgian, Barbecue, European
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Prague, Czech Republic
“Rowdy Restaurant”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

This is a rowdy restaurant, the table was not clean, there were papers/napkins all over the floor and seat was uncomfortable and extremely noisy.

The food were simple/prompt overall not to my liking.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Stone S

London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food of the holiday”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

It was amazing there was a wide range of food and the menu was translated into english. We received excellent customer service with friendly staff who spoke fantastic English and provided us with prompt service. It is a very filling but delicious meals and it is value for money. we would go back there again.

• Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“An underwhelming experience”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I ate here for the first couple of nights of my one week stay because I knew no better - the restaurants on either side did not appeal.

On both occasions I only had a main course - steak one day, which was quite stringy and tough, and spare ribs the next, which were better.

Service was not quick; I was only offered bread whilst I waited on one occasion.

I then asked at my hotel for recommendations and found that away from the Av. de la Toison, d'Or, a short walk brings you to far better restaurants such as Le Clan des Belges and Les Bressards (see separate entries).

The Brussels Grill is ok for simple foods if you don't want to adventure away from a main road - there's far better elsewhere if you do though.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Charles L
Brussels, Belgium
“basic food, indifferent staff”
Reviewed 8 March 2013

I was told they did good steaks but did not find this was the case, very basic 'steak frites' not very appetising, waiters were unfriendly, would never visit again - life's too short and there are plenty of other places to eat.

1 Thank Peter C
Brussels, Belgium
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEWARE to the Change”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I have had a lunch at BRUSSELS GRILL, Av. de la Toison d'Or, today January 31. I was at the table number 9, the waiter was Jimmy, the name is written on the invoice.
JIMMY missed the change of money, he gave me four Euro less. I made the mistake just because I miss checking but it is nor the first time that the waiter made this kind of mistake.

• Visited January 2013