“Definitely tasty&fresh”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Within my business trip in Brussels, this restaurant was recommended to me by my austrian colleague, who was there with me. Its located very close to the EU bodies and offers quite good range of starters, salads, main courses and deserts. The meals we ordered were absolutely fresh, tasty and well prepared. I am quite sure that I found a place where I will return during my next stay in Brussels.

There are newer reviews for Tout Bon

Reviewed 31 August 2013

We found this place when we decided the Hotel breakfast was too pricey. It is located on Luxembourg Square very close to the European Paliament building and Gare Brussels Luxemboug.

My breakfast each day consisted of a boiled egg, and selection of breads which came with a choice of preserves, hot chocolate and orange juice. From memory this was between €5 and €8.

Highly recommended, the perfect way to start your day.

1  Thank sazmo7
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Stopped in on a recommendation, had awesome sandwiches and great beer!

This place had been recommended for breakfast but we thought we would try it out on our first day for lunch - and we were not disappointed, the food was all freshly prepared - and the pastries we had as a treat with a coffee were out of this world!

Will definitely be coming back!

Reviewed 27 August 2013

The food is fresh and well prepared, the views are nice, and the have a lot of nice desserts and pastries

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We were staying right down the street from this little cafe, and we enjoyed it so much, we went there 3 or 4 times during our 10 day stay. It is a small, quaint little cafe, typical of many European cafes. There are small tables or you can sit at the communal table. We ate breakfasts here, with the exception of one lunch. The bread is lovely and they do not skimp on the quantity or the quality. Ditto for the various spreads.The croissants are quite nice. Coffee is served dark and strong with a small sweet to accompany it.

Contrary to some other reviewers' experiences with the staff, ours was nothing but delightful each time. They were busy, yes. But always responsive and polite. Danielle, who runs the place, was an absolute gem. If you find yourself in this area, I highly recommend it.