As the other reviews stated, this hotel is in an excellent location. It's literally a 5 minute walk to the train station and there were always plenty of taxis available with the taxi station at the hotel to get you to the airport. You don't need a taxi to get around the city. Everything is within walking distance.
Rooms were decent and clean. The room I was in had a shower and separate tub. However, shower was very small...only big enough to stand in. The toilet was in a separate room next to the door of the room, not near the bathroom where the sink was. So it was odd to not have the sink near by after going to the restroom. Not all rooms are configured this way, however. My colleague had a shower twice the size of mine but no bathtub and her toilet room was right next to the bathroom.
I can't speak to the restaurant as we chose to eat out for our meals at local restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Brussels Off Grand Place is located right in the centre of Brussels, moments away from what is said to be the most beautiful town square in the world. Within easy reach of Central Station, this 138 room hotel combines comfort and innovation.The lobby and the Foodsquare bar brasserie share a warm and bright open space, a celebration of chic design. This 4 star hotel welcomes you in this historic area of Brussels for a weekend or short break with your partner or family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, ACCOR, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Brussels Grand Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brussels Grand Place Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Grand Place
- Brussels Novotel