We stay at many Novotels because our children love them (free X Box and great breakfasts) and from our perspective they can easily fit a family of four (albeit on a pull out sofa for the kids) It is difficult to say much unique about the Novotels, because they are generally the same. I think you can always expect good quality rooms and a great breakfast. From that perspective, Novotel has never disappointed. What seems to distinguish the Novotels is location. And this hotel has one of the best. You have the known quality of the Novotel, but in a great location that is steps away from Grand Place and lots of restaurants, as well as steps away from a main train station. I was in Brussels a year ago for business as well, but hadn't yet been staying in Novotels. I am sorry that I didn't stay in the Novotel for that business trip as well. Location, location, location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Brussels Off Grand Place is located right in the centre of Brussels, moments away from what is said to be the most beautiful town square in the world. Within easy reach of Central Station, this 138 room hotel combines comfort and innovation.The lobby and the Foodsquare bar brasserie share a warm and bright open space, a celebration of chic design. This 4 star hotel welcomes you in this historic area of Brussels for a weekend or short break with your partner or family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Brussels Grand Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brussels Grand Place Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Grand Place
- Brussels Novotel