Location of this hotel is excellent and it's good for a novotel. Staff are very friendly and helpful and it's just a few mins from the grand square. The fries at the shop on the side of the hotel on the opposite side of the road are excellent! There's some good places to eat off the main tourist area and there's a cool bar called cafe bonnefooi, ( Steenstraat/ Rue des Pierres 8) it's got a great vibe and it's well chilled, music is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Brussels Off Grand Place is located right in the centre of Brussels, moments away from what is said to be the most beautiful town square in the world. Within easy reach of Central Station, this 138 room hotel combines comfort and innovation.The lobby and the Foodsquare bar brasserie share a warm and bright open space, a celebration of chic design. This 4 star hotel welcomes you in this historic area of Brussels for a weekend or short break with your partner or family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Brussels Grand Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brussels Grand Place Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Grand Place
- Brussels Novotel