“A jewel in the Ave Louise area of Brussels”

Four Points by Sheraton Brussels
Ranked #76 of 198 Hotels in Brussels
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I travel all over the world and often stay at 4 and 5 star hotels. I've been staying at the Four Points Brussels hotel for a few years and continue to be impressed. It is a great value for the price. The rooms area spotless with very comfortable beds. The staff is always friendly and responsive to special needs.

The hotel is located in the heart of the Avenue Louise are if Brussels very close to a ton of restaurants and bars. There is a small market with fresh fruit and convenience items across the street for those interested.

Place Chatalaine is nearby with additional restaurants and shops. The light rail is a two minute walk which takes you to other places of interest. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2012

Dear Alvarezpj,

Just this simple note to thank you for your kind words. Much appreciated.

On behalf of all associates of Four Points I hope to welcome you back soon!

There are newer reviews for Four Points by Sheraton Brussels

Reviewed 13 July 2012

Spacious room, good location (close to avenue Luise), nice staff.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business

Hi Licia F,

Greetings from Four Points Brussels - thanks for your short but clear message. Happy to read we have been able to meet or exceed your expectations :-)

Hope to welcome you back with us at any time!

Reviewed 10 July 2012

We stayed at this hotel for two nights. The hotel location although not central is well-connected to the city centre with a tram stop within a minute long walk. the rooms we were given were spacious, comfortable and included everything we needed, from the iron to complimentary Evian mineral water. The staff at the reception made us feel welcome, were helpful and alert to our needs. Nespresso coffee machine in the lobby was a pleasant surprise too. The only negative moment we experienced was the sound isolation in one of our rooms (we could hear our neighbours coming in and out as well as the water running in their room). We did not eat breakfast at the hotel but found an amazing cafeteria next to the hotel with Illy coffee and freshly baked croissants. There is also a convenience store located next to the hotel with a very nice lady serving customers. Definitely satisfied with the hotel facilities, staff and neighbourhood!

Room Tip: Rooms with the garden view are quieter
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Poliina

Dear Poliina,

Greetings from Four Points Brussels! Nice to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. It is a true gift to learn that you enjoyed your interaction with our associates so much. I will pass on your message. Sorry to learn about the noise you encountered, I can only hope it didn't affect your stay too much. We have taken note of this feedback and it is definately on the agenda.

Once again, thank you for posting your experience on Tripadvisor. I hope to welcome you back at Four Points Brussels any time.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel very much and would gladly stay there again if we were in the area. The staff was friendly and when my husband hurt his ankle, were very gracious to give us a bucket of ice. The hotel is near public transportation but we enjoyed the 30 minute walk to the Grand-Place. Be sure to ask for a map at the front desk. Be careful of ordering the ice cream, small containers and high prices. The apple tart with ice cream was worth every euro cent. The breakfast seemed a bit pricey my recommendation is try the local restaurants for breakfast in the morning. Many family priced restaurants in the neighborhood close to the hotel that serve a wide variety of breakfast treats, venture out to explore them on your own. We stayed at a very quiet room and we did not hear any other guests. A nice perk was the 5 euro credit per day for a local restaurant if you did not use maid service :). I thought that was a nice idea. The rooms were very clean and I liked having a few English speaking channels in the room. My husband said he slept better in the hotel's bed than the one we have at home.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Navygal73

Hi Navygal73,

It is so nice to read your stay report on tripadvisor. We all hope you husbands ankle is all okay again.

Thank you for sharing your positive remarks. Make a green choice is a program we run to save the environment by saving on energy and water for instance. Through declining housekeeping service for a day we will save on cleaning chemicals, water, laundry detergent, etc. In order to show that we don't do this for the money we give you a 5 euro voucher in return that you can spend in the bar or restaurant. Thanks for mentioning (and using) it!

Hope to welcome you back whenever you are around!

Reviewed 4 July 2012

The staff were generally very helpful. The only exception was when I asked for restaurant recommendations, even though I indicated I was on a student budget, the restaurants that were recommended were very expensive. Also, I had a room at the end of a hall, which must have been near a service entrance, because I was woken very early each morning by slamming doors from the housekeeping staff. The rooms were comfortable, there are computers available for use, the breakfast was delicious, (mine was included in my room rate). The property is close to tram lines and only about a 15 minute walk to the metro station, which was the easiest way to get around. Not in the most touristy location, but a very nice hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Chantyclair,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on tripadvisor. It is a pleasure to read that you rated your overall stay as 4 our of 5. I am sorry in regards to the slamming doors. We have discussed this internally. Once again, my apologies.

Great to read you found the breakfast to be delicious! We do our outmost every day to create a great & rich breakfast buffet as breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

Thank you again for sharing & hope to welcome you back at Four Points Brussels

Reviewed 22 June 2012

I would go to this hotel again. It is off the main, busy street, so it is quiet, but you can walk to shopping and great restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jespal
Management response:Responded 27 June 2012

Dear Jespal,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor! It is a pleasure to read your thoughts and to learn that you would come back if you are around!

We believe we are situated in a great part of town. For the local crowd our location is perceived as the shopping and dining district with the Avenue Louise for shopping and Flagey- and Chatelain area for culinary delight! And all of it, just at our doorstep!

Sorry to read that you experienced issues with our wifi, we will keep a close eye on it!

Hope to welcome you back at Four Points Brussels!

Reviewed 18 June 2012

I booked for three people and the room we were given was not big enough .A cot was added for the third person in the room. WIFI was free in the lobby so bring your lap tap. There was a charge for internet service in the room. Employees though were nice. Service was fast.
The free breakfast included in my booking was average too. Nothing too exciting. There was no clock in the room. You will see the time on the side of the TV screen.
There was a convenience store a few steps from the hotel. I think this hotel is popular to business people because I've seen them checking in.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank imp2010
Management response:Responded 27 June 2012

Dear imp2010,

Thank you for sharing your thoghts on Tripadvisor! I am happy to read that some of your comments, such as our associates, were perceived well! I will pass on the message!

I am sorry to read that you rate our hotel as "just average", we do everything within our power to make it the best stay for everyone! My apologies if we could not exceed yours.

Nevertheless, I do hope to welcome you back again when you visit our fabulous town!