Four Points by Sheraton Brussels
Warwick Brussels(Brussels)
US$162
US$134
  • Restaurant
Adagio Brussels Grand Place(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$108
  • Fitness centre
Radisson RED Brussels(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$139
  • Restaurant
Novotel Brussels City Centre(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$114
US$182
US$131
  • Restaurant
NH Brussels Bloom(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$93
US$171
US$133
US$155
US$132
  • Restaurant
All reviewsavenue louiseplace flageytram stopplatinum membercity centrenice hotelfourth floorfree wififitness centerside streetcomfortable bedhotel is locatedcomfortable staythe room was nicegare du midiquiet streetbusiness hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Stayed here with a group of friends for 3 nights. The guest room consisted of 2 twin beds which looked larger than your average single bed and was extremely comfortable. Our room 321 was situated on the third floor and faced the front of the hotel, which if you are a light sleeper could be a little noisy during the nights and early mornings with sounds of the trams, vehicles and emergency sirens one night.

The reception staff were polite and professional at all times and the area though small is clean and adequate for purpose. There is a small sitting area in reception and a dining area around the corner for breakfast/dinner. We were on a room only basis so cannot comment on the food. A few people in the party used the gym and sauna and returned the following day so it must have been good albeit small.

There is a corner shop across the road from the hotel which is handy for fruit juices in the mornings as well as other drinks and snacks.

The portions served in the restaurants are huge so don’t order too much unless you have a big appetite.

I enjoyed my stay at Four Points by Sheraton in Brussels and would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Countrygirl63
AartNiemans, Hotel Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Dear Countrygirl63,

Thank you for your kind review on Tripadvisor. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back anytime!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

the hotel is strategically located in Avenue Louise, neighborhood of Ixelles/Elsene, yet far away from traffic and noise. Spacious rooms and a very comfortable bed make it a very relaxing stay. Staff, from reception, to barman and cleaning lady are very thoughtfull, kind and professional. Even the fresh-new employee Sean at the reception had already soaked up the spirit of the group.
Only two minus. First, I personally never had much confidence on carpet cleaning, even if it looks execellent as in this case. Second, an absolutely major concern was with internet connection in my camera. It simply did'nt worked, so 10 euros completely trashed away.

Room Tip: ask to reception a room with good internet signal.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Oscarnaf,

Thank you for sharing you experience around your stay with us on Tripadvisor. I am truly happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I passed on the message to Sean that you noted him in particular and he was truly proud to have done a good job, thank you for this recognition.

Hope to welcome you back anytime!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I spent 3 nights for a business reason in this hotel, which is a street from Avenue Louiza, a cosy place in Brussels, although not in the city centre, but quite close. It is very easy to get to the hotel, actually I got off the metro station and just walked about 10-12 mins on Av. Louiza.
Check in was very quick and I was convinced by the front desk to join the Starwood Preferred Guest programme. My room on the first floor was quite large, although had a bit strange layout, as part of the bathroom (sink and mirror) was located in the room... The other downside was that the room was a bit dark as it faced the inner part, but the were plenty of local lights in the room so it was not really a problem. On that note, there could have been a bit more light in the bathroom, too....
I liked the lazyboy chair, it was very comfortable for viewing the large flatscreen TV.
Sleep quality was good, except early in the morning when the cleaners started to operate their storage room right by my room....otherwise the kingsize bed was very comfortable.
I never had breakfast in the hotel as I comsided to be a bit too pricey, and since within a few meters of the hotel there were a number of places to have croissants and other goods for cheaper.
I had once a dinner in the hotel restaurant, and it was okay, nothing spectacular but decent food, on the expected price. On other evenings I had dinner in the Irish pub/restaurant just across the Louiza (2 mins from the hotel) and it was a nice place with good prices and evening programmes.
Others have written about the wi-fi, my advice is to have a drink in the bar by the lobby, so it works there well for free, and you can have some good drinks, too...
In general I found the service of the hotel staff very good (a bit less noise by the cleaning staff in the mornings, please...), and the overall price as good, reflecting value - especially amongst the crazy hotel prices that you frequently see in Brussels.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This hotel is well situated, is well run and has very comfortable rooms with decent breakfasts. They also offer an option not have your room cleaned every day in return for €5 towards cafe/bar bill. Staff welcoming and helpful

Room Tip: Take a room facing the back and ask for a quiet room, they seem eager to please
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
AartNiemans, Hotel Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Dear Victoria02,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor! I am extremely happy you enjoyed your stay with us and yes, we do want to please our guests :-) !

Additionally, I would like to agree with you on our full breakfast buffet being a great start of your day. Breakfast is being either a leisure or a business guest an essential part of your day!

Hope you to greet you again while visiting Brussels again,

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Typical European basic hotel. The writing desk in the room was not properly cleaned and had some sugary sticky stuff on the surface. Seemed to be some candy leftovers.

What I really did not like was the room's layout. The sink was right next to the room entrance and the toilet was facing the entrance directly. Just seemed so odd. The door stopper was in an odd position right next to the dustbin under the sink top. I almost hit my toe against the door stopper (did not realize it was there in the first place) while trying to access the dustbin.

No bathroom slippers were provided. The bathrobe provided was made of such rough material that it was very uncomfortable. The bed was not very comfortable, seemed to sink in too much.

In summary, just an average business hotel. Best thing about this hotel is that they have pretty good staff who offered friendly and efficient, especially the front desk staff. Lovely people.

Btw if you're in the city on vacation, the location is not exactly nice. Nothing charming, only office buildings, not so exciting retail shops and graffiti on the walls of some buildings.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank SINGTRAVELLER_9

Dear SINGTRAVELLER_9,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. I regret that your experience at your recent stay was less than positive, however I am grateful for the opportunity to become aware of our shortcomings so that we can do better next time.

We take pride in our cleanliness and attention to detail, but clearly we were not up to standards on your stay. I do want to apologize for this.

With regret I read that you were not blown away of the comfort of our Four Comfort Beds. These are especially designed to eliminate uncomfortable pressure points. On a future stay, we can always see together which type of bed you prefer as the different bed sizes do offer slightly different experiences.

We believe the hotel is located in a desirable and less touristic area of the Capital with a large variety of luxury shopping, night life, greenery, offices and the EU on our doorstep.

We have taken all your comments on board and will refer to these as we continue to improve our product and service offering. I am truly happy that you rated our service for the full 100% thank you for this recognition.

I sincerely hope to welcome you back in the future.