“Adequate, comfortable, clean”

Four Points by Sheraton Brussels
Ranked #69 of 199 Hotels in Brussels
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Located just off a main road where our meetings were held the hotel offered us everything expected on a short two day business trip, friendly staff and a good breakfast selection comfortable quite and warm rooms was all that was needed. Taxi arranged for by staff and paid for at reception when Bill was settled. Would recommend and will surely return - thank you

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
AartNiemans, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear PhoenixT,

Thank you for your great review on Tripadvisor. We are happy to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back any time soon.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Good hotel, with an excellent location if you want to be close to Rue Neuve with its shopping area and a considerable number of restaurants. The hotel has excellent amenities and is reasonibly priced if you book early.

Room Tip: Cannot complain from the service or the amenities available to guests
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
AartNiemans, Hotel Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear Mario B,

Thank you for sharing your experience on tripadvisor, however I assume you wanted to share your great comments around the Sheraton Brussels Hotel as you referred to its great location close to Rue Neuve. I will make sure the hotel manager will receive your feedback.

In any case, we hope to welcome you back in Brussels anytime,

with kind regards,

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Stayed two nights in november 2013. I choosed Four Points mostly because of location and thought it might be a good choice. I have stayed at Sheraton in many citys, also in Brussels and was satisfied, but Four Points is something else. Ok, rooms and clean. But sort of runned down and when it comes to price, it´s to expensive . Entrance on a little back street, close to Avenue Lousise, and I had hard to find it without a map or gps. Anyway, to summarize, there is cheaper and even better hotels for the price I paid.

1  Thank fangatau

Dear fangatau,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.

I regret that your experience at your recent stay was less than expected, however I am grateful for the opportunity to become aware of our shortcomings so that we can do better next time. I am happy you were satisfied with the location and cleanliness of the hotel.

Recognizing the fact that you felt your room felt runned down, you will be interested to know that we have been able to upgrade many areas in the hotel over the past years and will continue to do so in the future.

In closing I want to thank you once again for your feedback and I hope to welcome you back at Four Points Brussels.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 17 November 2013

This hotel is fine, but it's certainly not as luxurious as its name might indicate. Overall it was a positive experience, with a nice room, good bed, pretty good breakfast. Nevertheless, for its price (~120 euros / weekday) I was expecting something better. I believe you can find similar and cheaper hotel rooms in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
AartNiemans, Hotel Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Nearchos P,

Thank you for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. I am happy you rated the majority of your experience as 4 out of 5. I am sorry that we could not live up to your expectations though.

As Four Points we strive for uncomplicated comfort with the main focus on having the basics done right (the first time). Spacious rooms, a signature bed and a great breakfast with a chef to prepare your favourite hot items are great examples of items we find important to focus on, again and again.

I truly hope we will be welcoming you back any time soon.

With kind regards.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Not a bad hotel but nothing outstanding either. The room I had was large enough with a large TV and a reclining armchair. The TV has a decent range of TV channels. The bathroom was bit small with not a lot of room between the toilet and the wall. Bath is small and the shower is an above the bath arrangement.
The double glazing is not very good so there is a fair amount of road noise from outside.
Charging for Internet use seems somewhat mercenary.

Housekeeping standards could be better: carpet not very clean and the bottle of water provided had been used by a previous occupant. Desk staff uninterested when I mentioned this wehn checking out.

The main issue I had was the price of the breakfast. The usual buffet style with a few hot dishes and some other bits and pieces. Definitely not worth the 20 Euros they charge for it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not face the road
1  Thank Hepatacyte
AartNiemans, Hotel Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Dear Hepatacyte,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. I am sorry to read that we could not impress you while staying with us however I am grateful for the opportunity to become aware of our shortcomings so that we can do better next time. I am especially sorry about the housekeeping notes. This has been addressed internally but nevertheless, my apologies as this should not have happened.

We have taken all your comments on board and will refer to these as we continue to improve our product and service offering. I do hope to welcome you back with us.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Stayed here with a group of friends for 3 nights. The guest room consisted of 2 twin beds which looked larger than your average single bed and was extremely comfortable. Our room 321 was situated on the third floor and faced the front of the hotel, which if you are a light sleeper could be a little noisy during the nights and early mornings with sounds of the trams, vehicles and emergency sirens one night.

The reception staff were polite and professional at all times and the area though small is clean and adequate for purpose. There is a small sitting area in reception and a dining area around the corner for breakfast/dinner. We were on a room only basis so cannot comment on the food. A few people in the party used the gym and sauna and returned the following day so it must have been good albeit small.

There is a corner shop across the road from the hotel which is handy for fruit juices in the mornings as well as other drinks and snacks.

The portions served in the restaurants are huge so don’t order too much unless you have a big appetite.

I enjoyed my stay at Four Points by Sheraton in Brussels and would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Countrygirl63

Dear Countrygirl63,

Thank you for your kind review on Tripadvisor. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back anytime!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

the hotel is strategically located in Avenue Louise, neighborhood of Ixelles/Elsene, yet far away from traffic and noise. Spacious rooms and a very comfortable bed make it a very relaxing stay. Staff, from reception, to barman and cleaning lady are very thoughtfull, kind and professional. Even the fresh-new employee Sean at the reception had already soaked up the spirit of the group.
Only two minus. First, I personally never had much confidence on carpet cleaning, even if it looks execellent as in this case. Second, an absolutely major concern was with internet connection in my camera. It simply did'nt worked, so 10 euros completely trashed away.

Room Tip: ask to reception a room with good internet signal.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Oscarnaf,

Thank you for sharing you experience around your stay with us on Tripadvisor. I am truly happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I passed on the message to Sean that you noted him in particular and he was truly proud to have done a good job, thank you for this recognition.

Hope to welcome you back anytime!