“Nice Hotel”

Four Points by Sheraton Brussels
Ranked #72 of 199 Hotels in Brussels
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We traveled on a family vacation and this hotel was close to a Tram line so that made it convenient to get to sight seeing. The rooms were clean. The breakfast buffet was good (not extensive, but convenient). One problem I had was that the gym was inadequate. There was only one treadmill so if you get there when someone just got on you will have to wait (which is what happened to me). They have a sauna taking up a lot of room which they should rip out and put in a couple more treadmills. Another problem with the room was the shower in the bath tub was in the middle of the bath tub (not at the end) so moving around in the shower was not easy. The bathroom was plenty large enough they could have put in a better/larger shower/tub arrangement. However the Hotel neighborhood was convenient to local restaurants and convenient to the tram line to get to sightseeing so it was a Nice place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
AartNiemans, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Don P,

Thank you so much for your review regarding your stay with us! It is absolutely wonderful to read that you enjoyed your stay that much. I especially appreciate your detailed recommendations.

I have taken all your comments on board and will refer to these as we continue to improve our product and service offering.

For now - I wish you all the best & I hope to welcome you back to Brussels any time.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We stayed here in Dec 2009. This was a great hotel in Brussels - close to public transportation and relatively easy to get to from the train station. The only negative is that it is a little out of the way but we ended up enjoying the neighborhood it was located in.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
AartNiemans, Hotel Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear NorMon,

Thank you for sharing your experience, even after so many years! It is well apreciated to read that you enjoyed the neighborhood of the hotel. We are indeed located in one the most desired "quarters" of the capital. Known for its culinary, cultural and shopping offerings, the Louise quarter is the place to be when visiting Brussels.

Hope you'll be back anytime soon?

Reviewed 16 March 2014

The service here is excellent. They speak a few languages, and are more than patient when you try out using French. They are very close to tram stops and have some good shopping and dining within walking distance. The taxi to Brussels Midi will cost about 11 euro. Rooms are spacious and clean. Breakfast is not included unless you have paid for that rate. They do have a bar and will provide a "buy one get one beer coupon".

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Dear JGallagher28,

Wow - thank you for your kind words! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us & that we were able to assist you improving your French :-). It is a pleasure to read a review like this, I will definately share this with our team.

Thank you again & I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Four Points Sheraton Brussels beginning of March with a group of 7 friends. We took 4 rooms, got them on same floor, staff was nice and friendly. I liked the big perfect bed in my room with clean white perfect sheets. The bathroom was also refurbished, it was strange that the sink was in the room not in the bathroom. Only minus is that you cannot reserve the parking; we arrived there with 3 cars and we could barely park (one car along the wall).

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Corina F,

Thank you for your great review on tripadvisor. I hope you enjoyed Brussels together with your friends. Indeed, Brussels is a great destination for culinary and cultural weekends away with friends.

If you decide to come back to Brussels to explore the city even more, we truly hope you stay with us again.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 11 March 2014

The biggest asset of this hotel seems to be the employees. All the people I interacted with were very friendly and professional. I really got the impression they wanted me to enjoy my stay there.

The biggest disappointment is the room. Very clean and reasonably well kept, but probably not renovated since the mid-90's. So the whole décor looked a bit worn and dated.

They have a decent gym and the breakfast buffet has everything one expects, so a decent hotel that is probably better for business than a romantic weekend.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
AartNiemans, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear AceF1969,

Thank you for spending some of your valuable time to share your experiences on Tripadvisor. I am absolutely delighted to read your experience with our associates. That is why we come to work every day! Thank you for acknowledging that.

Recognizing the fact that you were disappointed about the "feel" in your room, you will be interested to know that we have been able to upgrade many areas in the hotel over the past years and will continue to do so in the future.

In closing - I hope you'll be back with us. It would be my pleasure to welcome you.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Regarding the prices of hotels in Brussels, this one did a very good job of meeting my expectations.
The room was large and very clean with a big flat screen TV. Bed comfortable and no noise during the night. The decor is a bit old (guess from the 90s), but it doesn't spoil the experience that much. Staff was very friendly and efficient.
There is a sauna and a gym available, but I did not use them. The breakfast was decent. No complaints in general and I stayed in much worst places for about the same price in Brussels.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
AartNiemans, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Trdi,

Thank you for sharing your experiences in regards to your recent visit to Brussels & your stay with us! It is a pleasure to read that you rated your stay 4 out of 5! Value & cleanliness even 5 out of 5!
Thank you for the kind words in regards to our associates - most appreciated - I will pass on the message!

In closing - thank you again for sharing your experience & I hope to welcome you back anytime soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Stayed here for one night in February with work. Centrally located with a friendly staff and reasonably sized room (with a decent-sized bathroom/bath). Decor was a bit old, but fine for business. The reception area was quite small with limited seating at the bar - not that we found it hard to get a seat as there were limited people there the night we stayed. All-in-all it was very functional, perfectly fine if you're on business and just need to put your head down, but wouldn't stay there if it were my dime. Only other thing is that being a Starwood Hotel/Sheraton, I'd generally expect it to be a fancier experience...was at odds with previous stays I've had with them.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
AartNiemans, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Dear KaguraCato,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. It is a pleasure to read that you found our associates friendly and your room decent sized.

Recognizing the fact that you were did not found us fancy, you will be interested to know that we have been able to upgrade many areas in the hotel over the past years and will continue to do so in the future. Most recently we renovated the majority of our bathrooms and we installed 42 inch HD LED tv's in all of our rooms.

We have taken all your comments on board and will refer to these as we continue to improve our product and service offering. Thank you for sharing.

Hope to welcome you back soon!

Best regards ,