“Complete Comfort, Outstanding Service”

Four Points by Sheraton Brussels
Ranked #75 of 198 Hotels in Brussels
Dallas, Texas
“Complete Comfort, Outstanding Service”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This hotel was reserved for me by my hosts. Or I should say they were supposed to make the reservation, but never confirmed. When I arrived at 8 AM, the hotel, though it was not their fault that I had no reservation, quickly found a room for me to bathe and rest, moving me to a bigger and nicer room on the garden side as soon as it was available. The rooms are very comfortable. The lighting for makeup is good, plenty of hot water and very big for a room in Europe compared to cities like Paris. The tub is deep but narrow (good for the environment and I could fit in it, but if you are addicted to taking baths, you might ask if some units have a bigger tub). The breakfast buffet was wonderful: patisseries (breads and baked goods) that were fresh and high quality, outstanding, italian coffees, eggs, waffles (of course) and a Serrano/Parma-style ham that I could not get enough of. Customer Care is internalized as a concern of every employee encountered, whether it was helping me find how best to get to an appointment, getting taxis and just being low key but pleasant. It is in a non touristy area with a small grocers, restaurants and shops, but near a tram that will take you into the center.

Room Tip: To be able to sleep with fresh air, the court side is nice. I liked the 4th floor -- I did not see...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
AartNiemans, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear jadorelesvoyages_11,

Thank you so much for your kind words in regards to your stay with us. It was a pleasure having you as our guest & I hope to welcome you back at anytime.

Kind regards from Brussels
Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Great value for money! We spent 2 nights there and the staff was very helpful and friendly. Rooms are large and well equipped. The neighborhood is nice and the hotel is in close proximity to public transportation options. The hotel has a nice garden and gym + sauna facility. We didn't spend too much time in the hotel as we were busy wandering around the city:). Overall it was a good stay and money well spent!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Raashi S
Sofia, Bulgaria
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Really great value for money! I spent 3 nights in the hotel with my boyfriend. The stuff made us feel comfortable, they greeted us as soon as we entered. They also organized a one-day trip to Luxembourg. It was amazing! The neighborhood is one of the best you can stay in Brussels. Highly recommended!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
AartNiemans, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear Sheytanova,

Wow - that is great feedback, thank you! I will share your comments with the team. I am sure everyone will be delighted with your comments.

Hope to welcome you back any time soon,

Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Pros:
+ location: close to Baili public transportation station which facilitate easy and direct accces to downtown, Louisa metro station, Midi railway station, Ixele area, Park du Cinquantenaire, Luxemburg quarter;
+ excelent hotel lobby and front staff;
+ outdoor, nice and real garden at 4th floor;
+ big, nice, well furnished room;
+ huge LCD platform;
+ hotel clearines;
+ fitness and sauna rooms;
+ lagguage room available;
Cons:
- poor phonique issolation from outdoor noice. Hopefully the hotel is not fully exposed to the bulevard traffic;
- no lights in the garden;

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
AartNiemans, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Dear Valentin32,

Thank you for your kind comments on Tripadvisor! I am truly happy you enjoyed your stay.
We hope to welcome you again!

Best regards,
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I was incredibly impressed with the service at this hotel. The staff greeted us by name when we arrived. They arranged for us to have 2 connecting rooms so our whole family could stay together (we booked through Travelocity-- that site didn't give us the option to ask for connecting rooms), signed us up for the rewards program, and arranged for breakfast the next morning. When we got to our rooms, we were stunned at the size-- my boys had a good sized room with two large beds, and my husband and I had a MASSIVE room with a huge bed, large bathroom, computer workspace, and fridge/microwave.
If someone wants to get nitpicky, there are a few little things that might be bothersome. The hotel is a bit far from the main attractions, and when the tram runs outside it is a bit noisy. However, I still think the size of the rooms and the service is worthy of 5 stars-- especially for the price. I would have expected to pay a much higher rate for this quality....I would definitely that at this hotel again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
AartNiemans, Hotel Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Dear badcarissa,

"WOW" - that was my first reaction while reading your review on Tripadvisor! :-)

I appreciate your comments and I am proud that our associates were able to exceed your expecations. Thank you.

Whenever you visit Brussels again, we are happy to welcome you back.

With kind regards,
Dallas, Texas, United States
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We traveled on a family vacation and this hotel was close to a Tram line so that made it convenient to get to sight seeing. The rooms were clean. The breakfast buffet was good (not extensive, but convenient). One problem I had was that the gym was inadequate. There was only one treadmill so if you get there when someone just got on you will have to wait (which is what happened to me). They have a sauna taking up a lot of room which they should rip out and put in a couple more treadmills. Another problem with the room was the shower in the bath tub was in the middle of the bath tub (not at the end) so moving around in the shower was not easy. The bathroom was plenty large enough they could have put in a better/larger shower/tub arrangement. However the Hotel neighborhood was convenient to local restaurants and convenient to the tram line to get to sightseeing so it was a Nice place to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
AartNiemans, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Dear Don P,

Thank you so much for your review regarding your stay with us! It is absolutely wonderful to read that you enjoyed your stay that much. I especially appreciate your detailed recommendations.

I have taken all your comments on board and will refer to these as we continue to improve our product and service offering.

For now - I wish you all the best & I hope to welcome you back to Brussels any time.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We stayed here in Dec 2009. This was a great hotel in Brussels - close to public transportation and relatively easy to get to from the train station. The only negative is that it is a little out of the way but we ended up enjoying the neighborhood it was located in.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
AartNiemans, Hotel Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear NorMon,

Thank you for sharing your experience, even after so many years! It is well apreciated to read that you enjoyed the neighborhood of the hotel. We are indeed located in one the most desired "quarters" of the capital. Known for its culinary, cultural and shopping offerings, the Louise quarter is the place to be when visiting Brussels.

Hope you'll be back anytime soon?