Stayed here for 3 nights to coincide with the first weekend of the Christmas Market. Very well situated for the market and the main square with many eating places nearby. Our room 105 was spacious with a lovely comfortable bed. Always got hot water from the shower and the room was clean and tidy. Breakfast was a bit of a scrum but I assume that was because the hotel was full and the renovations are still continuing. We really enjoyed our stay and would certainly come here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a top location at the Grand Place and the historical center of Brussels, the Ibis Brussels Off Grand'Place offers a direct access towards the international airport and the railway station. Metro, the Congress Palace, the main shopping areas and the cultural district are only a few meters away. With 184 air-conditioned and modern rooms, a pleasant bar, free wifi access and a public parking, this completely non smoking hotel is the ideal place to book for your business and leisure purposes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis Brussels off Grand Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Off Grand Place Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Off Grand Place