We have visited Brussels on several occasions in the past but this was the first time in this hotel. It's fantastic location, only a short walk from the Central station and literally a hop and skip to the famous Grand Place, make it the ideal choice for sightseers like ourselves.
We had a room on the top floor which was small but clean, well presented with a very comfortable bed. The room did have double glazing but we could still hear quite a lot of noise from outside, however considering the central location this is to be expected.
We felt that the breakfast was overpriced at 14 euros each so made use of the Panos takeaway chain opposite, picking up reasonably priced coffee and croissants.
We would use this hotel as a comfortable and convenient base again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a top location at the Grand Place and the historical center of Brussels, the Ibis Brussels Off Grand'Place offers a direct access towards the international airport and the railway station. Metro, the Congress Palace, the main shopping areas and the cultural district are only a few meters away. With 184 air-conditioned and modern rooms, a pleasant bar, free wifi access and a public parking, this completely non smoking hotel is the ideal place to book for your business and leisure purposes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Brussels off Grand Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Off Grand Place Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Off Grand Place