Our second Ibis stay in Belgium, and surely did not disappoint us. Service quality is good and room is clean. Had a comfortable stay for 2 nights. Attractions are within walkable distance, if not the metro is just within 5 mins walk. Nice food nearby but pls give Gaufre de Bruxelles a miss if you are going for warm food (non desserts).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a top location at the Grand Place and the historical center of Brussels, the Ibis Brussels Off Grand'Place offers a direct access towards the international airport and the railway station. Metro, the Congress Palace, the main shopping areas and the cultural district are only a few meters away. With 184 air-conditioned and modern rooms, a pleasant bar, free wifi access and a public parking, this completely non smoking hotel is the ideal place to book for your business and leisure purposes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Brussels off Grand Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Off Grand Place Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Off Grand Place