We needed a room for a single night in Brussels. This hotel is really central, very clean and very well run. The receptionists are very friendly and professional, even helping us with points on the city map without being asked. The hotel also has a bar, again with very helpful staff and a nice selection of beers. The breakfast buffet was well stocked and had a wide variety of food. If you like hotel rooms with lots of space, this is not the hotel for you. If you want somewhere to sleep, that is well run and clean, in the centre of the city, this is a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a top location at the Grand Place and the historical center of Brussels, the Ibis Brussels Off Grand'Place offers a direct access towards the international airport and the railway station. Metro, the Congress Palace, the main shopping areas and the cultural district are only a few meters away. With 184 air-conditioned and modern rooms, a pleasant bar, free wifi access and a public parking, this completely non smoking hotel is the ideal place to book for your business and leisure purposes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Brussels off Grand Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Off Grand Place Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Off Grand Place