Thon Hotel EU(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$98
  • Restaurant
Radisson RED Brussels(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$128
US$114
US$100
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$206
US$201
Hotel Metropole(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$118
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Novotel Brussels City Centre(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$94
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$245
US$232
  • Room Service
Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$221
Cancelon
Hotel Amigo(Brussels)
US$384
US$413
US$347
NH Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewspool and saunagreat locationquiet streetnicely decorated roomsspa facilitiesnice loungerelaxing staystylish hotelcentral stationprice qualitytourist sitesstaff was very friendly and helpfulbusiness travelwonderful hotelwalking distancecomfy bedhotel staff
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Location is everything! In addition you get superfriendly service, speedy wifi, clean rooms and a silent nights sleep. What more can you ask for?
A nice bar? Ah, yes - 9 Hotel Sablon has got that too...

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Olivier L, Directeur at 9Hotel Sablon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and the time you took to share your experience here on this website. It means a lot to be recommended, and I sincerely thank you for choosing The 9 Hotel sablon. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,
Olivier L

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Everything but the breakfast has been calculated for the 4 stars badge they claim (very good, not excellent):
location = 4/5
staff = 5/5
rooms = 4/5
spa = 4/5
breakfast = 3/5
Unfortunately there's no gym at all.... and the spa should stay open till midnight

1  Thank Andrea P
Olivier L, directeur at 9Hotel Sablon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and the time you took to share your experience. I sincerely thank you for choosing the 9 Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm regards.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

First of all, the staff, great people, excellent professionals, made my holidays even better. Always ready to give me more hints regarding Brussels. I enjoyed spa facilities and sauna very much. Breakfast was excellent, and apart from free coffee, tea and hot chocolate 24/7, room service food was delicious. For sure next time I will travel to Brussels I will check first if this hotel is available!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 21 September 2017

My colleagues and I stayed at 9 Hotel Sablon for business conferences and have returned there for a few years in a row. Staff are superb, location is very convenient, rooms are very nice and the area is quiet and pleasant.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Nice location, near the Square convention center but also city center. Swimming was smaller than I expected. They have a private parking but its not stated at their website I think. Secured public garage Albertine is nearby.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Olivier L, Directeur at 9Hotel Sablon, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Olivier L