We just got back from a 3 night stay here and can't fault the hotel. The location is excellent, we arrived by Eurostar and the hotel is 3 metro stops down which takes no more than 5 minutes, it is also right on the St Catherine square (where the Christmas Wonderland is) and easily walk-able from the Grand Square.
We didn't eat here so cant comment on the food or bar service. But for a cheap, convenient, excellently located hotel it was nothing short of ideal. Yes, the rooms were small, but why would you spend much time in a room in a weekend in Brussels!?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel ibis Brussels Centre Sainte Catherine is located near the Fish market and the Place Sainte Catherine, in the very heart of Brussels, in the authentic part. At only 5 minutes walk from the famous Brussels Grand Place! Two metro stops at 100 meter, choose either Metro station 'Ste Catherine' at the Fishmarket or 'the Brouckère' in the shopping district. The hotel has 236 contemporary and totally refurbished rooms (2015), all with airconditioning. An 'all-you-can-eat' breakfast buffet with cold and hot dishes and even home made Brussels Waffles from 7am to 10am! Early bird, Express Breakfast and Late riser breakfast from 4am to 12am. Bar, Free WiFi in all public areas and all rooms, 24/7 drinks and snacks available at the bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel and Odigeo so you can book your Ibis Brussels Centre Sainte Catherine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Centre Sainte Catherine Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Centre Ste Catherine