I was looking for budget price hotel in Brussels and come across this on tripadviser and to be honest, this was one of nicest stay in there for me. It is located at center of city center and all attraction are walking distance. Room are quite small as compare to other europe IBIS budget hotels but still very nice for city brake. I would recommend to anyone who are looking for nice budgeted city break then worthy staying there. One more thing I was given room on side of old church and for me it was somewhat scary but other then it was nice stay.
Hope this help someone..!!!
Over all 9 out of 10 for me in price I paid. Hope this may help someone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel ibis Brussels Centre Sainte Catherine is located near the Fish market and the Place Sainte Catherine, in the very heart of Brussels, in the authentic part. At only 5 minutes walk from the famous Brussels Grand Place! Two metro stops at 100 meter, choose either Metro station 'Ste Catherine' at the Fishmarket or 'the Brouckère' in the shopping district. The hotel has 236 contemporary and totally refurbished rooms (2015), all with airconditioning. An 'all-you-can-eat' breakfast buffet with cold and hot dishes and even home made Brussels Waffles from 7am to 10am! Early bird, Express Breakfast and Late riser breakfast from 4am to 12am. Bar, Free WiFi in all public areas and all rooms, 24/7 drinks and snacks available at the bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ibis Brussels Centre Sainte Catherine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Centre Sainte Catherine Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Centre Ste Catherine