My husband and I stayed this hotel for 3 nights and we were very happy with it. The hotel itself is very clean. The staff are very nice and helpful. I could go on and on about how wonderful the staff at this hotel were. The rooms also have air conditioning.
The only thing I didn't like about this hotel was the area...I was travelling with passports in my handbag and you really have to watch out for pickpocketers. This is an area where tourists stay so just be extra careful for pickpocketers. I think I was too cautious walking around this neighbourhood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel ibis Brussels Centre Sainte Catherine is located near the Fish market and the Place Sainte Catherine, in the very heart of Brussels, in the authentic part. At only 5 minutes walk from the famous Brussels Grand Place! Two metro stops at 100 meter, choose either Metro station 'Ste Catherine' at the Fishmarket or 'the Brouckère' in the shopping district. The hotel has 236 contemporary and totally refurbished rooms (2015), all with airconditioning. An 'all-you-can-eat' breakfast buffet with cold and hot dishes and even home made Brussels Waffles from 7am to 10am! Early bird, Express Breakfast and Late riser breakfast from 4am to 12am. Bar, Free WiFi in all public areas and all rooms, 24/7 drinks and snacks available at the bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Brussels City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Centre Sainte Catherine Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Centre Ste Catherine