This Ibis hotel is situated in a great location, within walking distance of local landmarks, shops and a good selection of restaurants.
We stayed in a twin room which was quite small (the beds were literally inside the door), however we had no cause to complain as the room was comfortable and quiet. Our room was cleaned every day and our beds were made which was a lovely touch. The bathroom had one of the best showers I've ever seen in a hotel.
Breakfast ends promptly at 10am so ensure you allow yourself enough time to be finished by then. Food was available all night in the bar.
Overall, I was impressed and would definitely return to this hotel in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel ibis Brussels Centre Sainte Catherine is located near the Fish market and the Place Sainte Catherine, in the very heart of Brussels, in the authentic part. At only 5 minutes walk from the famous Brussels Grand Place! Two metro stops at 100 meter, choose either Metro station 'Ste Catherine' at the Fishmarket or 'the Brouckère' in the shopping district. The hotel has 236 contemporary and totally refurbished rooms (2015), all with airconditioning. An 'all-you-can-eat' breakfast buffet with cold and hot dishes and even home made Brussels Waffles from 7am to 10am! Early bird, Express Breakfast and Late riser breakfast from 4am to 12am. Bar, Free WiFi in all public areas and all rooms, 24/7 drinks and snacks available at the bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ibis Brussels Centre Sainte Catherine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Centre Sainte Catherine Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Centre Ste Catherine