Downtown Residence
US$142
US$141
Novotel
  • Restaurant
NH Brussels Bloom(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$97
Hotel Metropole(Brussels)
US$151
US$100
US$106
US$101
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Adagio Brussels Grand Place(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$103
  • Fitness centre
US$172
US$134
US$155
US$133
  • Restaurant
Citadines Sainte-Catherine Brussels(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$91
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I satyed here fore 2 nights whilst in Brussels for a conference.

Good location - just a few stps on the metro from centre (takes about 5 mins)

Kind and caring owners and lovely friendly staff with pretty good english

Nice room, I was on the top floor and it was very spacious, sofa, tv, comfy bed, lovely deep bath, good shower.

Very 'home from home'.

I travelled alone and felt very safe and well looked after by owners without them being intrusive.

Nice breakfast of croissants, delicious ornage juice and very strong coffee!

Would reccommend this place and would return here alone or with my husband.

Room Tip: If you dont like steep narrow staircases then dont take the top room!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank scruffymatt1979
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I have a very short review to write here—if you come to Brussels and stay anywhere else, you’ve missed an excellent opportunity to enjoy a small, well run hotel. The staff was extremely helpful, the room was comfortable and the location is ideal. Oh, and breakfast—simply delicious! I cannot wait for my next visit.

Room Tip: We has the second floor room and it can accommodate a family of 4.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank mbkris1226
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Despite trying to book during Brussels' annual seafood expo, we were delighted to stay and dine at this perfect downtown B&B. The location is convenient to the de Brouckere subway stop and the Grand Palace. The Downtown Residence has three rooms located above Restaurant Sainte-Catherine. Our 2nd floor suite had a large comfortable bed, ensuite shower and toilet, and a separate sitting room. Breakfast in the restaurant is fresh, ample and served at a time of your convenience. Our host/innkeeper and chef was a kind and understanding man who along with is staff, provided excellent, attentive service during our stay. Our dinner at Restaurant Sainte-Catherine was prepared by our host and was delicious. We highly recommend this B&B for your stay. Please note: Room access is up a steep spiral staircase with narrow steps which makes it difficult to navigate with large luggage in tow.

Room Tip: 2nd floor room has shower only but a separate sitting area with an additional pull out bed in front of a flat screen tv. I believe the top floor has a tub/shower combo.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank YWGandBeyond
Reviewed 3 May 2013

On a short business trip to Brussels, I dined several times over two days at the restaurant attached to the Downtown Residence. I am not surprised by the terrific reviews of those who have stayed in the B&B, only a bit envious, as I was unfortunate enough to have landed in the hotel opposite as part of a SAS package (next time I shall certainly book a room here!). Or should I say fortunate? Because I would not otherwise have experienced the charming atmosphere, superb food and excellent value of this cozy eatery. Best part of the experience, however, is the cheerful and attentive service, featuring the Serbian proprietor and expert chef, a gregarious gentleman in his 70's with a glint in his eye, who is ably assisted by the hard-working, affable 'Mohamed'. I recommend the breezy terrace day or night, which is screened from the cobble-stone street and warmed by glowing heaters. I don't hesitate to recommend and I look forward to my next visit...

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2012

We booked based on price and availability, but this place turned out to be true gem! Location was very convenient to the train as well as the La Grand Place. We stayed on the second floor which had a separate sleeping and living room. The bed was very comfortable and I loved the huge windows and exposed beams: modern and traditional at the same time.

As the other posters have stated, breakfast is scheduled at your preferred time, which was really convenient. They even arranged for an early breakfast on our last day (6:30!).

I would definitely recommend this quaint little B&B.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple