“Great coffee in a rainy day”
Review of Aksum Coffee House

Aksum Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 45 Coffee & Tea in Brussels
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Coffee House specialising in artisanally roasted, organic coffee from Ethiopia.
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My friend and I found shelter in this relaxing coffee house on a rainy and windy day. The chilled atmosphere and the great coffee really helped us regain strenght to continue our visit of the city. She had an espresso (2euro) and I had a latte (4). Honestly maybe 4 euros is a bit too much, but it was really good! Nice and quick service. Recommended!

4  Thank GIADY90

Reviewed 9 May 2014

You will kick yourself if you do not stop and drink the coffee! AMAZING, THE BEST COFFEE I HAVE EVER HAD!!! Service was great and the Barista actually remembered us, which is amazing considering the amount of people and tourist in Brussels!! You will regret not stopping here!

3  Thank Brian N Kerry L
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We stumble upon Aksum by chance without knowing it's ranking on trip advisor. The first sip of latte just convinced me that how lucky I was that day. Smooth and silky and aromatic is how I would describe it.a place with character and really great coffees. I vowed silently to come back to this place every time I make a trip to Brussels.

4  Thank Bau yen M
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Great coffee place with beans from Ethiopia which vary day to day. The passionfruit tart we ordered went down as well as our coffees did. The staff were bubbly and friendly.

1  Thank Sibien
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Thanks to trip advisor due to which we located this cosy little cafe quite close to the city center. The coffee is one of the best you can have in Brussels and has mouth watering deserts. Must visit!

4  Thank reyanshul