Warwick Brussels
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Amigo(Brussels)
US$344
US$253
US$92
  • Bar/Lounge
Novotel Brussels City Centre(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$128
Novotel
  • Pool
Adagio Brussels Grand Place(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$108
  • Fitness centre
Radisson RED Brussels(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$133
US$155
US$132
  • Restaurant
NH Brussels Bloom(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$93
2,762 results
All reviewscentral stationthe grand placewaterloo bargreat locationpiano barlovely hotelfew minutes walkchristmas marketthe main squarecity breakchutneyconciergetrainbelgiumchocolatesaunaeurostar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We ended up with the hotel with one of those Secret Location deals with only the information that it was a 5* hotel near the centre. Of course, the location is fantastic. But 5 star? We found the atmosphere in the lobby to be quite cold, the decor a bit dated and they seemed to get some of the basics wrong, like coffee/tea in the room - we would have had to pay extra for this. We didn't have the breakfast because it was extortionate. The room was nice though - clean, everything worked. Nothing spectacular though. Was good to have the sauna and gym downstairs, but even this is quite basic. Noisy outside at night.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HenrySnake
Jacques V, Directeur général at Warwick Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear HenrySnak...,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your impressions following your stay at the Royal Windsor Hotel Grand Place.

We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed our prime location, our sauna and fitness center. We are naturally disappointed that overall we failed short of your expectations. Especially regarding the atmosphere in our lobby, the decoration and the coffee and tea facilities in room. For your information, regarding the tea and coffee facilities, at this time this service is included in our Premium and Suite, and soon it will be available in all our rooms.

During your next visit to Brussels, we would be delighted to welcome you again and improve your impression of the high level of service we aspire to provide.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Connecting directly to the airport and other key travel destinations the Central train station is a 5 minute walk from the hotel. The hotel is also located close to most tourist attractions in the area with many restaurants and cafés very close by. Not really a 5 star hotel but neither was the price so I got what I expected, lobby, staff, classic old hotel bar all very good, room ok but lots of little things not taken care of, ex. burnt out lights shower not great and a few other general maintenance items.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear Alan L,

I appreciate you took time to give your feeling about our property.

I am pleased to read you enjoyed our location, our hotel and our friendly staff.
Obviously, I regret you had some disappointment regarding the maintenance. Please accept my deepest apologies for those inconveniences and rest assured that the department concerned has been informed in order to avoid such situation.

I truly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back for your next visit in Brussels.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Just back from mid week tues -thurs visit to Brussels. On arrival i was offered an upgrade for 25euro a night. I wasn't sure until i saw the room (615) amazing!! Stunning room on the top floor. It made my trip..
The whole hotel is as good, staff so attentive and friendly with lots of tips. Now the location, seconds from Grand Place.. I will be back but think i have been spoilt with the room i had..

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank studay
Jacques V, Directeur général at Warwick Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Studay,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Royal Windsor Hotel Grand’ Place – Brussels.

We were very touched by your kind comments.
It was a pleasure to read your impressions regarding our property, its location and most specially your room. Your satisfaction regarding the staffs’ service is most important for us, and I will be happy to share your comments with all of them.

We look very much forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Royal Windsor Hotel Grand Place in the hopefully not too distant future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Although it was only one staff member, it ruined the experience. Our first encounter with a staff member (Serge) was very rude. We had trouble getting our cases through the door and instead of helping, he stood there shaking his head and then he just gave us attitude once we made it into the foyer. We also had to ask him for a city map after we had checked in and he was rude at that time also. Given this is a 5 star hotel, usually the staff are much friendlier and helpful. We also had broken towel hooks in our room (they had fallen out of the door) - a little thing, but unexpected in a 5 star hotel. One the plus side, the bed was comfortable, the wifi worked well and there was air-conditioning.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tractor33

Dear Tractor33,

I appreciate you took time to give your feeling about our property.

It was a great pleasure to read your positive comments about our WiFi, air-conditioning as well as the comfort of your bed.

Obviously, it is with a particular attention that I read your concerns regarding the attitude of one of our staff as well as the towel hooks. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences this caused you and I am sorry you didn’t get a very good memory of your stay with you. These situations are most unusual, and please be assured that I have reviewed those points with the team and department concerned in order to avoid such situation.

We highly value your feedback as it is what enables us to keep improving our services. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back at the Royal Windsor Hotel Grand Place and prove you that what you experienced is not the level of service we offer to our guests.

Do not hesitate to contact me personally, I will be pleased to hear you. jvitu@warwickhotels.com

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Location is all this hotel has going for it. Rooms were small and average. I had a very bad encounter with the concierge who is rude and dismissive. I cannot image how this hotel has the Clef d'Or. It is certainly not deserved.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank amonole
Jacques V, Directeur général at Warwick Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2014

Dear Amonole,

First of all we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about the Royal Windsor Hotel Grand Place.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the location of our hotel. Obviously, we do regret that you were disappointed by the room, and especially by one of our staff members who are usually very friendly and helpful. Please rest assured that I have shared your review with the head department concerned in order to avoid such inconvenience.

On your next visit, may I invite you to visit our website where you will be presented with alternative room categories so that you could select a more spacious room.

Please accept once again my sincere apologies and hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back at the Royal Windsor Hotel Grand Place to provide you with the level of service for which we are renowned.

I remain personally at your entire disposal and will be happy to assist you with your next booking at the Royal Windsor Hotel Grand Place.

Best regards,