Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
US$89
Hotels.com
US$89
PricelineUS$90
TravelocityUS$89
Agoda.comUS$90
1,098 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2015

The hotel has a rather unique check-in system which is the self check-in kiosk. Unfortunately when we arrived the kiosk was faulty and that took quite a while to get us checked in. But there was someone there to assist us - I think his name was Ali (or something like that). He also had to take us to our room as the keys wont work. But he was very pleasant and helpful and also gave us a lot of tips on where to go and how to get there. Ali - Brugge was gorgeous - thanks for suggesting!!!!!

Overall the room was rather small and the bathroom smaller but it was clean and functional. And we were out most of the time so that was not an issue. Overall its a pleasant stay and the location is pretty good and its a walking distance to the Grand Place and to many nice restaurants and pubs.

Date of stay: March 2015
1  Thank Kasbabe2821
Reviewed 26 April 2015

I came with my colleague rather late at night and surprised with the check in system. We were not prepared for that. My card was refused the payment for the me, but OK when I used with with my colleague. So much confusion when I tried to explain the lady from the hotel who tried to be helpful ended it by not listening my explanation but she wanted me to listen to her understanding of the case (in a rather very military way). The second person from the hotel, who would replace her was more attentive in understanding it. Although finally everything was OK at the end, but my debit card was copied, I was asked by the lady (in a very militaristic way - remind of the communist military lady) to put my pin code twice although her colleague said everything was in fact OK. But she said that was the procedure, so I was requested to obey.
The room was nice, the location was very good, the price is very interesting but with this unfriendly system, I would really hesitate to come back again.

Room tip: Be aware of the self-help check in system, payment should ONLY be with credit card or debit card.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Budi T
Reviewed 20 April 2015

The hotel is nice and quiet central, near the main shopping street. Prices were good and we enjoyed our stay. We know before we went, that there wouldn't be a receptionist, but a computer. This system works fine, but maybe I like some human interaction more. The room was good. Good budget option when visiting Brussels.

Date of stay: May 2014
Reviewed 14 April 2015

The hotel is very close to Noord station, which is very convenient when arriving via Eurolines bus. It is very clean and suitable for a few days in town. Rooms are small, but nice. It would be nice if a room had a kitchenette.
Beds are very comfortable. Bathroom great too. Very different way of checking in at the machine, but I dont mind it. C/O easy too.
Overall it was a good stay, worth money(50euro).

Reviewed 10 April 2015

Hotel very close to shopping street and 10 min by foot from "grand plaza". In a street with sex shops and adult cinema's. But NO issues at all during night.
Rooms are clean, no noise.
I wouldn't stay here for more then 1 night for holidays, but just to spend night i can recommend.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple