All reviews antique market hotel director guest relations beautiful square well stocked mini bar great hotel special thanks magritte museum rooms are modern excellent location perfect stay definitely stay here again tourist attractions walk in shower the grand place minute walk would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Visited for my 50th. Everyone has been so friendly and welcoming. There was an issue with our bathroom and the staff were so apologetic and corrected the fault immediately.
The extra touches that have been given to celebrate my birthday have been so unexpected and so lovely I would come back to this hotel without hesitation.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bakersurrey
NHHotelGroup, Responsable relations publiques at NH Collection Brussels Grand Sablon, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Bakersurrey,
Thank you so much for your kind review and for sharing your wonderful experience with us.
We are sincerely happy to read that you have had a memorable birthday among us.
We are very much looking forward to welcome you back in our property.
In the meantime, take care :)
Greetings from Brussels.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Good location, cleanliness, friendliness, comfortable bed.the cheap rooms have an inside view of a small yard/garden. Also, although the rooms on the first floor are at the same level with the yard/garden, the windows open with the usual way instead of a more safe way (for example tilting open windows)

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
1  Thank Explorer760449

Dear Explorer760449,
thank you so much for your sweet review! It was such a pleasure to have you in our hotel.
We are sincerely happy to read that we managed to meet your expectations and that you liked our location and service.
We truly hope we will have the chance to see you again very soon! In the meantime, take care!
Regards Isabel F

Reviewed 13 September 2018

I enjoyed my stay at the NH collection Grand Sablon in Brussles. The room was clean and confortable, the staff are very nice and helpful (Thank you Gesse and Sai'd for your extra efforts!), the breakfast is superb. Also, the neighborhood is very nice. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Noa M

Dear Noa,
We are delighted to read yhat you enjoyed your visit to Brussels.
We thank you so much for sharing your comments as it allows us to get better each and every day.
we are really happy to see that you have appreciated our professional staff and committed staff that is always willing t go the extra mile for our customers.
We are looking forward to your next visit to Brussels and to our hotel of course :)
Isabel F.R

Reviewed 11 September 2018

My partner and I stayed here for two nights in July 2018. I believe we stayed in room 321 and had a lovely view out our window to the church opposite, and the bells that chimed were so charming. We paid for the basic room, but paid for an upgrade at reception - we'd just got engaged so we figured we'd spoil ourselves. I must admit the room we ended up in was great, but it was what I was expecting from the basic room so I wonder how different that is. Im glad we upgraded anyway! The receptionist organised for a delicious assorted dessert plate to be sent up to our room with confetti hearts to congratulate us, which was so nice.
The room itself was quite small, but the bed was comfy and the bathroom was really clean and modern. They needed to give the rain shower a good descaling though - the calcium build up really impacted shower quality. But there was an alternative head to use, so that was good.
The hotel is in a good location and we found we could walk down from the hotel into the touristy areas very easily, and then walk back up at night.. or uber ha ha. We didnt use many hotel facilities, but in a sudden downpour I was very grateful to be given an umbrella to borrow from reception.
When we left, we forgot our passports in the safe and they were amazing at reacting to our emergency and help us recover the passports and have them at reception waiting for us when my partner ran in and back out to the airport!
I'd definitely stay here again, but I'd book the premium room.
Hopefully this review was helpful :-)

Room tip: We were in 321 looking at the church which wasnt noisy, but we loved to hear the bells ring.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rachael A

Dear Mrs Rachael A,

Thank you very much for your kind review after your recent stay.
What a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay the fullest and we were able to make your stay the most pleasant one.
I do certainly hope that we may have the pleasure to welcome you again.

My best regards,

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

A good place to stay and nice and quite. The staff are very professional and helpful.
The hotel is very nicely laid out. The breakfasts are available from 7 - 10 Monday to Saturday but until noon on Sunday and a everything you could want, hot and cold.
We walked to the Centre to go on our tours and it only took 15 mins. There are busses too if needed.
Busses also go to Brussels Midi from outside the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank margaretcottenden
NHHotelGroup, Responsable relations publiques at NH Collection Brussels Grand Sablon, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Margaret C,

Thank you for your kind review over your recent stay with us.
We love to read that you have enjoyed our breakfast and location.
We sincerely hope to welcome you back on many more occasions .
Warmest Regards,