I've been attending Seafood Expo Global for the last 20 years so I've stayed in quite a few hotel in Brussels. The hotel itself is decent, staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are very small though and TV has no international channels. My colleague had to get a new key every day but I did not have that problem. Breakfast was €22 and pretty basic so I just got some fruits from Carrefour Express. The gym is in a tiny room on the 7th floor and since you can't open the windows and there's no ventilation it's pretty much useless. Overall I would say OK if you need this location and you get a good rate- if not then try something else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Martin's Brussels EU features leisure facilities including sauna and fitness equipment, a garden terrace and sound-proofed rooms, less than a 5-minute walk from the European Commission and only 500 metres from Schuman Metro Station which brings you in 5 minutes to the Grand Place (4 stops, direct connection). The hotels offers air-conditioned rooms with a modern bathroom, a work desk and a minibar. Each room also features a seating area with a flat-screen cable TV. The Icones lounge bar and restaurant serves International and Belgian fusion cuisine in a film-inspired dining room with mood lighting. There is also a spacious dining terrace for light lunches and meals in good weather. Enjoy your stay with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Martin's Brussels EU reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martin`s Central Park Hotel Brussels
- Martins Central Park Brussels
- Martins Central Park Hotel Brussels