Stayed here for two nights in March 2014.
- In a quiet road only 15 minutes walk from Grand Place
- Very close to the Metro and trams
- Clean, modern hotel
- Rooms are perfectly acceptable
- Good choice of channels on the TV
Not so good
- Front desk people weren't that welcoming and the girl that checked us in looked quite miserable and also delayed our check in due to a lengthy conversation with a colleague who wasn't connected to the front desk (which niggles a bit after a long journey)
- Hotel has little charm or character, geared towards corporate guests
Overall, it was fine, we got a reasonable deal so it was an ok stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Brussels Centre Tour Noire is a 4 star hotel offering 217 rooms located in the lively Place Ste Catherine area, 800 m from the Grand Place. Ideal for seminars meetings and conferences, the hotel offers 11 modular function rooms with a break area. Guests on a business trip to Brussels can unwind in our fitness center, jet-stream pool, hammam and soak up the atmosphere in our bar brasserie perfect for exploring a typical Belgian meal or sampling delicious beers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, ACCOR, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Brussels Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brussels Centre Hotel Brussels
- Accor Brussels Centre
- Brussels Novotel